• A Top Up Loan allows you to borrow money over and above the existing home loan amount.
• The logic is simple. You have already started repaying your home loan. Then you realise you need more money, maybe for a renovation or some other reason. You can ask the lender to increase your loan amount. This increase is considered a top-up loan. This facility is usually available to salaried individuals.
• You can use this amount for various purposes. For example, use it to renovate your home, fund a wedding, or pay for higher studies.
• You will be eligible for a tax deduction depending on the purpose of your loan.
• Other benefits include low interest rates, a hassle-free application process, and fast online approvals. Bajaj Finserv offers Top up Loan
approvals within 5 minutes.
• The minimum loan amount is Rs 30 lakh and the maximum is Rs 15 crore.
• The top-up amount can be more than the original loan amount if the value of the property is high.
online Home Loan application form
and get easy approval and we shall take care of the rest. For the offline loan application, you can simply visit any of our branch, call or SMS to know more.