Two-wheelers are the popular mode of travel for a large section of our population. However, they also expose their riders to higher chances of mishaps and accidents.
Tata AIG has come up with the most desirable two-wheeler plan that protects the insured’s vehicle against accidents, thefts, and third-party liabilities.
This policy covers any damage that may occur to your two-wheeler due to any or one of the following reasons:
• Natural disasters like cyclones, earthquakes
• Terrorist activity or malicious act
• External accident
• By fire explosions like self-ignition or lightning
• Whilst in transit on the road, rail, waterway, lift, or air
This policy also covers the damages against property, bodily injury, and death to a third party due to an accident caused by your two-wheeler.
This policy also covers any bodily injury or death sustained by the owner-driver of the two-wheeler while getting on or off the vehicle or traveling as a co-driver or driving it, caused by violent accidental, external, and visible means which are independent of any other cause. It covers the following:
* Please refer to the policy wordings for the % of coverage:
• Loss of limbs or eyesight
• Permanent disablement
The TAGIC two-wheeler package policy will cover the below mentioned optional extensions like:
• Depreciation allowance
• Return to invoice
• Consumable expenses
• Emergency medical expenses
• Additional personal accident cover to the owner-driver
• Additional personal accident cover to unnamed persons
• Additional third-party property damage cover
The eligibility criteria needed to buy this two-wheeler package policy are:
Follow these simple steps to buy this policy:
Having motor insurance keeps you stress-free as it covers the accidental damages caused by either you or a third party. Motor Vehicles Act also stipulates the mandatory requirement of having a third-party liability cover to drive a motor vehicle in India, so it’s the motor owner's sole responsibility to buy and renew the policy. Follow the simple steps to renew the policy:
The following mandatory documents are required to buy the bike insurance policy:
Here are a few easy steps to register your claim:
Register your claim:
Call the Toll-Free Numbers 08698010101 and provide the basic details like:
• Contact number
• Engine and chassis number
• Date and time of the accident
• Description and location of the accident
• Vehicle inspection address
• Kilometre reading
Send in Your Vehicle for Repair:
• Move your vehicle to the garage from the accident spot (in case of an accident) or have it towed to avoid further damage.
• Should your vehicle not be found within 90 days, ask the police to issue a Non-Traceable Report (an undertaking that they are yet to find your vehicle) and hand over the report to us.
Survey and Claim Settlement
• Submit the copy of documents to your preferred garage or dealer and have them tallied with the originals
• Is the damage not too severe? Only got a cracked windshield or a bumper that has come off loose? In that case, we suggest you let our Motor OTS (On-The-Spot) service take over
• We will repair your vehicle (within X working days) at a network garage of your preference, deliver it to your doorstep and pay the garage directly
• You will only have to pay the excesses (as mentioned in the policy) and the depreciation value as informed by the surveyor
• With TAGIC two-wheeler insurance, you can secure your vehicle and avail of a host of other add-ons such as Roadside Assistance.
The following are the documents required for filing the two-wheeler package policy:
For accidental damage:
The TAGIC Two- Wheeler Package Policy excludes the following events:
BFL Helpline: 08698010101
Tata AIG Helpline Number: 1800-266-7780
E-mail – email@example.com
Mailing address:Ground Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Off Pune-Ahmednagar Road, Viman Nagar, Pune – 411014.
Bajaj Finance Limited (‘BFL’) is a registered corporate agent of third party insurance products of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited, HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited, Future Generali Life Insurance Company Limited, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited, Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited, Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Limited, and Manipal Cigna Health Insurance Company Limited under the IRDAI composite registration number CA0101.
Please note that BFL does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. Your purchase of an insurance product is purely voluntary after you exercise independent due diligence on the suitability, viability of any insurance product. Any decision to purchase an insurance product is solely at your own risk and responsibility and BFL shall not be liable for any loss or damage that any person may suffer, whether directly or indirectly. This provides cover under Bundled Auto Secure - Two Wheeler Policy UIN: IRDAN108RP0007V01201819. Please refer insurer's website for Policy Wordings. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, and exclusions please read the product sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits applicable if any will be as per the prevailing tax laws.