For people who like to be on the move, your wheels are of utmost importance to you, and so is getting them insured. Safeguards against damages like theft, accidents, natural and man-made calamities are a necessity.
Tata AIG offers you one of the most suitable car insurances that covers third-party and own-damage expenses.
Being a car owner in India, you must buy car insurance. This policy helps the insured get the losses covered in an accident or vehicle theft, thus saving them from paying any extra cost.
This policy covers the damages to your car caused due to the below incidents:
• Accidents of external means
• Burglary, theft, riot, strike
• Fire, explosion self-ignition, or lightning
• Earthquake (fire and shock damage)
• Natural calamities like, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost
• Terrorist activity or malicious act
• Landslide or rockslide
Along with damage to the car, an accident may also result in bodily injury, death, or property damage of the third party. The insured will be indemnified of costs related to the same under this plan.
This policy also covers any bodily injury or death sustained by the owner-driver of the two-wheeler while getting on or off the vehicle or traveling as a co-driver or driving it, caused by violent accident, external, and visible means which are independent of any other cause. It covers the following: * Please refer to the policy wordings for the % of coverage:
• Loss of limbs or eyesight
• Permanent disablement
• No-claim bonus protection cover
• Roadside assistance
• Repair of glass, fiber, plastic, and rubber parts
• Daily allowance
• Emergency transport and hotel expenses
• Key replacement
• Engine secure
• Tyre secure
• Consumable expenses
• Loss of personal belongings
• Return to invoice
• Depreciation reimbursement
The eligibility criteria needed to buy this private car package policy are:
• Vehicle registered in your name
• Registration certificate (RC)
• Valid driver’s license
• Pollution under control (PUC) certificate
Follow these simple steps to buy this policy:
Having motor insurance keeps you stress-free as it covers the accidental damages caused by either you or a third party. It is also not legal to drive without a policy, so it’s the motor owner's sole responsibility to buy and renew the policy. Follow the simple steps to renew the policy:
The following mandatory documents are required to buy car insurance policy:
Here are a few easy steps to register your claim:
Register your claim:
Call the Toll-Free Numbers 08698010101 and provide the basic details like:
• Contact number
• Engine and chassis number
• Date and time of the accident
• Description and location of the accident
• Vehicle inspection address
• Kilometre reading
Send in Your Vehicle for Repair:
• Move your vehicle to the garage from the accident spot (in case of an accident) or have it towed to avoid further damage.
• Should your vehicle not be found within 90 days, ask the police to issue a Non-Traceable Report (an undertaking that they are yet to find your vehicle) and hand over the report to us.
Survey and Claim Settlement
• Submit the copy of documents to your preferred garage or dealer and have them tallied with the originals
• Is the damage not too severe? Only got a cracked windshield or a bumper that has come off loose? In that case, we suggest you let our Motor OTS (On-The-Spot) service take over
• We will repair your vehicle (within X working days) at a network garage of your preference, deliver it to your doorstep and pay the garage directly
• You will only have to pay the excesses (as mentioned in the policy) and the depreciation value as informed by the surveyor
• With TAGIC private car package, you can secure your vehicle and avail of a host of other add-ons such as Roadside Assistance.
The following are the documents required for filing the two-wheeler package policy:
For accidental damage:
The TAGIC Private Car Package excludes the following events:
BFL Helpline Number: 08698010101
Tata AIG Helpline Number:1800-266-7780
E-mail – email@example.com
Mailing address:Ground Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Off Pune-Ahmednagar Road, Viman Nagar, Pune – 411014
*For claim-related issues please refer to your policy document or certificate of insurance (COI).
“Bajaj Finance Limited (‘BFL’) is a registered corporate agent of third party insurance products of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited, HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited, Future Generali Life Insurance Company Limited, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited, Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited, Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Limited, and Manipal Cigna Health Insurance Company Limited under the IRDAI composite registration number CA0101.
Please note that BFL does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. Your purchase of an insurance product is purely voluntary after you exercise independent due diligence on the suitability, viability of any insurance product. Any decision to purchase an insurance product is solely at your own risk and responsibility and BFL shall not be liable for any loss or damage that any person may suffer, whether directly or indirectly. This product provides insurance coverage under Tata AIG brings you Bundled Auto Secure - Private Car policy UIN: IRDAN108RP0006V01201819. Please refer insurer's website for Policy Wordings. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, and exclusions please read the product sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.