Goods carrying vehicles are an important component in the trade sector in our country. Moving through the length and breadth of India, these vehicles face a lot of wear and tear and are also prone to accidents. Fleet owners know that even a single day off the road means losses running into lakhs. With TATA AIG’s Auto Secure Commercial Vehicle Package Policy, you can ensure that you have the help you need. This policy provides a host of benefits to cover loss and damage to the vehicle in several situations.
The policy covers the loss and damage caused to the vehicle and, or its accessories from riot or strike, by a malicious act, by natural or man-made disasters.
The policy provides you compensation against third-party legal liability. This is available in the event of an accident causing death or bodily injury to any person arising out of the use of the vehicle or damage to the vehicle driven during the usage.
This policy provides you coverage for your insured vehicle when used to tow a disabled vehicle and not if used to tow for a reward.
Get accident cover to receive compensation for death or bodily injury sustained by the owner or driver of the vehicle as per the scale of bodily injury mentioned in the policy.
This policy offers you additional cover on choosing from the optional extensions available like an extension of geographical area, emergency towing assistance, etc.
Here are the details covered under the policy:
|Tata AIG-Auto Secure-Commercial Vehicle Package Policy- Goods Carrying Vehicle|
|Service Provider Name||Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited|
|Depreciation||Charged based on the insured declared value|
|Add-0ns||Depreciation Reimbursements, Loss of Income,
Additional transportation charges, EMI protector,
consumable expenses, return to invoice, etc.
To register your claim, you can follow these few steps:
Register your claim:
Call the toll-free numbers 08698010101/1800-209-0144 /1800-209-5858 and provide the basic details like:
• Contact number
• Engine and chassis number
• Date and time of the accident
• Description and location of the accident
• Vehicle inspection address
• Kilometre reading
Send in Your Vehicle for Repair:
• Move your vehicle to the garage from the accident spot (in case of an accident) or have it towed to avoid further damage.
• Should your vehicle not be found within 90 days, ask the police to issue a Non-Traceable Report (an undertaking that they are yet to find your vehicle) and hand over the report to us.
Survey and Claim Settlement
• Submit the copy of documents to your preferred garage or dealer and have them tallied with the originals
• Is the damage not too severe? Only got a cracked windshield or a bumper that has come off loose? In that case, we suggest you let our Motor OTS (On-The-Spot) service take over
• We will repair your vehicle (within X working days) at a network garage of your preference, deliver it to your doorstep and pay the garage directly
• You will only have to pay the excesses (as mentioned in the policy) and the depreciation value as informed by the surveyor
• With Auto Secure Commercial Vehicle Package Policy, you can secure your vehicle and avail of a host of other add-ons such as Roadside Assistance.
Follow these simple steps to buy this policy:
The following mandatory documents are required to purchase the plan:
The major exclusions for the policy are as follows:
BFL Helpline Number: 08698010101
Tata AIG Helpline Number: 1800-266-7780
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address:Ground Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Off Pune-Ahmednagar Road, Viman Nagar, Pune – 411014.
Bajaj Finance Limited (‘BFL’) is a registered corporate agent of third party insurance products of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited, HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited, Future Generali Life Insurance Company Limited, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited, Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited, Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Limited, and Manipal Cigna Health Insurance Company Limited under the IRDAI composite registration number CA0101.
Please note that BFL does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. Your purchase of an insurance product is purely voluntary after you exercise independent due diligence on the suitability, viability of any insurance product. Any decision to purchase an insurance product is solely at your own risk and responsibility and BFL shall not be liable for any loss or damage that any person may suffer, whether directly or indirectly This product provides insurance coverage under TATA AIG’s Auto Secure - Commercial Vehicle Package Policy - Goods Carrying Vehicle, UIN: IRDAN108RP0050V01201819.
Please refer to the insurer's website for Policy Wordings. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, and exclusions please read the product sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
Tax benefits applicable if any will be as per the prevailing tax laws. Tax laws are subject to change. BFL does NOT provide Tax/Investment advisory services. Please consult your advisors before proceeding to purchase an insurance product.