Crowded places around the world are most vulnerable to risks of stampedes, which may lead to injuries or any other such eventualities. Secure yourself against the financial expenses that may occur out of such unforeseen circumstances, with Stampede Insurance from Bajaj Finserv.
Stampede Insurance offers coverage up to Rs. 2 lakh for just Rs. 299 per annum. Make the payment from any of your preferred online payment modes.
Here’s what’s covered under this plan:
If you meet with an accident during a stampede, you can avail of coverage against the following eventualities:
• Death coverage up to Rs. 2 lakh
• Coverage for permanent partial disability up to Rs. 2 lakh
• Coverage for permanent total disability up to Rs. 2 lakh
• Road ambulance coverage up to Rs. 25,000
• Treatment for fractures up to Rs. 50,000
Here are some of the exclusions under the plan:
Individuals below 18 years and above 70 years of age are not eligible to purchase the plan
Any expenses incurred because of accidents caused other than stampede
Any hospitalisation for an existing disability caused due to any previous accident
Any hospitalisation due to an injury caused by an accident without undertaking any treatment
Here are the steps to apply for the plan:
• Click on ‘Buy Now’ button and share your basic details in the online application form
• Check and confirm your application by entering the OTP received on your mobile number
• Pay the premium via credit/debit card, UPI, mobile wallet, or any other available online payment mode
• You will receive the details of your membership via email/WhatsApp
To raise a claim, you can contact the insurer through one of the following ways:
For queries related to the policy, please write to us on email at email@example.com.
Disclaimer - *Conditions apply. This product is offered under the Group Insurance scheme wherein Bajaj Finance Limited is the Master policyholder. The insurance coverage is provided by our partner Insurance Company. Bajaj Finance Limited does not underwrite the risk. IRDAI Corporate Agency Registration Number CA0101. The above-mentioned benefits and premium amount are subject to various factors such as age of insured, lifestyle habits, health, etc (if applicable). BFL does NOT hold any responsibility for the issuance, quality, serviceability, maintenance and any claims post sale. This product provides insurance coverage. Purchase of this product is purely voluntary in nature. BFL does not compel any of its customers to mandatorily purchase any third-party products.”
All you need to know about personal loan from Bajaj Finserv