Post-Covid Care - Essential which covers a fixed set of lab test, along with doctor consultation subject to Prime network Bajaj Finance brings to you Post Covid Care Plan from Bajaj Finserv Health Ltd (BFHL), which provides Lab Test Packages, Doctor consultation benefit and Network discounts.
|Lab Test Package (Pre-defined)||No. of tests||Membership fee|
|Complete Blood Count||1||
|Liver function test||1|
|Urine Routine & Microscopy (Urine R/M)||-|
|Renal/Kidney Function Test (RFT/KFT)||1|
|Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)||1|
|High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (hs-CRP)||1|
|Covid Antibody IGG||1|
|"OPD/DOCTOR Consultation Benefit
Benefits up to Rs. 2000
|Network Discounts (Prime Network)||- 10% Discount on Pharmacy, Doctor Consultation, lab & radiology, Discount on health plans & packages, Dental Procedures - 5% Discount on IPD room rent, & Spectacles - Free Ambulance for IPD admissions|
It consists of a pre-defined set of tests aimed to identify and minimize risk factors in addition to detecting illnesses at an early stage.
- Every policy year, you will have the option to undergo checkup for a pre-defined lab test package as per the plan chosen by the you.
- Only adults listed under the policy are eligible to take the health care tests. The tests will only be available at Bajaj Finserv Health Prime partner hospitals and labs which are getting updated on a regular basis.
Doctor consultation benefit refers and involves consultation with a doctor with a minimum degree of MBBS, BDS, BAMS, or BHMS up to the benefit amount mentioned under plan details. In case any specific doctor/medical speciality is offered under the plan,you can consult with doctor/specialist of that specific speciality. In case no speciality is mentioned, you can consult any doctor of your choice. Here are some of the benefits that you can avail.
- Consult with a doctor of your choice subject to a minimum degree of MBBS, BDS, BAMS, and BHMS (allopathic, dental, homeopathic, and ayurvedic dental) as per the doctor speciality offered in the plan. Submit the invoice for reimbursement. The invoice should clearly state doctor consultation fees, doctor name and speciality, doctor registration number, date of consultation, doctor stamp, and customer details for reimbursement.
- This benefit can be availed by all members listed under the policy.
- The benefit amount can be claimed in a single visit or spread over multiple visits for doctor consultations to the extent of the value of beneﬁts.
Discounts are offered on healthcare expenses within the Bajaj Finserv Health Prime network. Here is the list of discounts.
1. OPD Consultation Discount: 10%
2. Lab & Radiology Discount: 10%
3. Health Plans & Packages Discount: 10%
4. Pharmacy Discount: 10%
5. Spectacle Discounts: 10%
6. Dental Procedure Discounts: 10%
7. Room Rent Discount: 5%
8. Free Ambulance for IPD Admissions
- Network Discounts are applicable only at the Bajaj Finserv Health Prime network. Please note that all network discounts may not be applicable at all Bajaj Finserv Health Prime networks.
- Network discounts can be utilized multiple times (unlimited) with no capping on the maximum discount that can be availed by the customer.
Exclusions Under Lab Test Package
Exclusions Under OPD/Doctor Consultation Benefit
Exclusions To Availing Network Discounts
Click on the ‘Buy Now’ button on this page and share your basic details in the online application form.
Check and confirm your application by entering the OTP received on your mobile number.
Pay the premium via credit/debit card, UPI, mobile wallet, or any other available online payment mode.
You will receive the details of your membership via email/WhatsApp.
Doctor Consultation Benefit/Lab and Radiology Benefit
The reimbursement claims for doctor consultations or lab and radiology benefits can be raised in the following three ways:
You can raise and avail of the benefit of cashless claims or teleconsultation, by following any of the two methods listed below:
Lab Test Package (Prime Network Only)
You can avail of the cashless claims for the lab test package, in the following ways:
Bajaj Finserv Health Prime Network offers discounts on healthcare services, which can be availed in the following ways:
A pre-employment health check-up is an essential part of the employee benefit of any organisation. This gives assurance and informs the company about the health status and welfare of the newly appointed employee at the organisation. This significantly checks the comprehensive health condition of every person. As a result, employers may have to step in for the betterment of the business.
This pre-medical examination is productive for both employers and employees. The primary motive of conducting a pre-employment medical test is to ensure that the newly hired candidate is free of any medical condition that could harm other employees at the organisation. Furthermore, it establishes a record of baseline health, depending on which the upcoming health condition of the employee can be compared.
Some specific pre-employment medical check-ups depend on factors like geographic location and job responsibilities. Here are some of the pre-employment check-ups, including:
As per the Factories Act, 1948, the Indian Government has made it mandatory for industrial endeavours to perform pre-employment health check-ups for all the contractual and permanent employees working in manufacturing industries. These medical check-ups ensure the safety and health of employees. Furthermore, this pre-employment health check-up is also conducted in various organisations to maintain a safe and productive environment among employees.
Since these medical check-ups involve various lab tests and doctor’s consultations, individuals can choose the pre-employment health check-up plan extended by Bajaj Finserv Health Limited, which provides a wide range of discounts and benefits on the necessary medical check-up.
Usually, a pre-employment health check-up may take 15-90 minutes based on the test and assessments category. Moreover, it also depends on the number of medical tests and the diagnostic centre where it would happen.
The five basics pre-employment medical tests conducted by the organisation are:
In case you have any queries about coverage, exclusions, or claims, please write to us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer - Conditions apply. This product is offered under the Group Insurance scheme wherein Bajaj Finance Limited is the Master policyholder. The insurance coverage is provided by our partner Insurance Company. Bajaj Finance Limited does not underwrite the risk. IRDAI Corporate Agency Registration Number CA0101. The above-mentioned benefits and premium amount are subject to various factors such as age of insured, lifestyle habits, health, etc (if applicable). BFL does NOT hold any responsibility for the issuance, quality, serviceability, maintenance and any claims post sale. This product provides insurance coverage under ManipalCignaFlexiCare Group Insurance Policy, UIN: MCIHLGP20120V011920. Purchase of this product is purely voluntary in nature. BFL does not compel any of its customers to mandatorily purchase any third-party products.