Right from bearing a child, maintaining the house to handling work, mothers' jobs are countless. After the age of 30, women are more likely to develop problems like blood pressure, migraine, cholesterol, backache, etc.
Therefore, Mother Care plan by EBH offer mothers with benefits such as medical tests, doctor consultations, as well as exclusive Bajaj Finserv Prime Network Discounts toavail quality healthcare.
|Lab Test Package (Prime Network)
Covers below tests
|No. of tests||Membership fee|
|Thyroid function test||1||
|Fasting Blood Sugar (FBS)||1|
|Blood Urea Nitrogen||1|
|OPD / Doctor Consultation Benefit
Benefits up to Rs. 1,500
|Network discounts (Prime Network)||- 10% discounts on doctor consultation, lab tests, preventive health check-up, dental procedures, spectacle and pharmacy
- 5% discount on IPD room rent
- Free ambulance service on IPD admission
It consists of a pre-defined set of tests aimed to identify and minimize risk factors in addition to detecting illnesses at an early stage.
- Every policy year, you will have the option to undergo checkup for a pre-defined lab test package as per the plan chosen by the you.
- Only adults listed under the policy are eligible to take the health care tests. The tests will only be available at Bajaj Finserv Health Prime partner hospitals and labs which are getting updated on a regular basis.
Doctor consultation benefit refers and involves consultation with a doctor with a minimum degree of MBBS, BDS, BAMS, or BHMS up to the benefit amount mentioned under plan details. In case any specific doctor/medical speciality is offered under the plan,you can consult with doctor/specialist of that specific speciality. In case no speciality is mentioned, you can consult any doctor of your choice. Here are some of the benefits that you can avail.
- Consult with a doctor of your choice subject to a minimum degree of MBBS, BDS, BAMS, and BHMS (allopathic, dental, homeopathic, and ayurvedic dental) as per the doctor speciality offered in the plan. Submit the invoice for reimbursement. The invoice should clearly state doctor consultation fees, doctor name and speciality, doctor registration number, date of consultation, doctor stamp, and customer details for reimbursement.
- This benefit can be availed by all members listed under the policy.
- The benefit amount can be claimed in a single visit or spread over multiple visits for doctor consultations to the extent of the value of beneﬁts.
Discounts are offered on healthcare expenses within the Bajaj Finserv Health Prime network. Here is the list of discounts.
1. OPD Consultation Discount: 10%
2. Lab & Radiology Discount: 10%
3. Health Plans & Packages Discount: 10%
4. Pharmacy Discount: 10%
5. Spectacle Discounts: 10%
6. Dental Procedure Discounts: 10%
7. Room Rent Discount: 5%
8. Free Ambulance for IPD Admissions
- Network Discounts are applicable only at the Bajaj Finserv Health Prime network. Please note that all network discounts may not be applicable at all Bajaj Finserv Health Prime networks.
- Network discounts can be utilized multiple times (unlimited) with no capping on the maximum discount that can be availed by the customer.
Exclusions Under Lab Test Package
Exclusions Under OPD/Doctor Consultation Benefit
Exclusions To Availing Network Discounts
Doctor Consultation Benefit/Lab and Radiology Benefit
The reimbursement claims for doctor consultations or lab and radiology benefits can be raised in the following three ways:
You can raise and avail of the benefit of cashless claims or teleconsultation, by following any of the two methods listed below:
Lab Test Package (Prime Network Only)
You can avail of the cashless claims for the lab test package, in the following ways:
Bajaj Finserv Health Prime Network offers discounts on healthcare services, which can be availed in the following ways:
IIn case you have any queries about coverage, exclusions or claims, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.