Worried about falling sick or getting into an accident during the monsoons? Protect yourself against unforeseen situations with the Monsoon health cover from Bajaj Finserv. With an easy monsoon cover application process and quick claim settlement, this is the ideal health insurance cover to protect yourself from disease and injury during the rainy season.
• Get coverage for hospitalization expenses for treatment of dengue, malaria, and injury due to an accident, up to a sum insured of Rs. 50,000/-
• Get coverage for diagnostic tests during or pre- hospitalisation
• Get coverage for doctor’s fees during, or before and after hospitalisation
• Get coverage for the cost of medicines used during the treatment
• Get coverage for all medical expenses incurred 15 days before and after hospitalization
• Get coverage for treatment charges including room rental, ICU, and transfusion as well
• Get coverage for daily room rent costs up to Rs. 1000/- per day for a regular room and Rs. 2000/- per day for the ICU
Treatment charges are not covered if you undergo hospitalisation for the specified vector borne diseases before the start of the policy period.
Treatment charges are not covered if you undergo hospitalisation for the specified vector borne diseases within 30 days after the start of the policy period.
Applying for the Monsoon health cover is simple. Fill out the online monsoon cover application form , make the premium payment, and you’re done!
*Only for existing customers
You can lodge a claim by contacting for your existing Monsoon Insurance Cover Policy at:
• E-mail – email@example.com
• Toll free number 1800-270-7000