Protect yourself against unforeseen situations with Monsoon Insurance from Bajaj Finserv. With an easy application process and quick claim settlement, this is the ideal health insurance coverto protect yourself from disease and injury during the rainy season.
Monsoon Insurance offers coverage of up to Rs. 50,000 at a premium of Rs. 649. Pay the premium online using your preferred mode of transaction.
• Get coverage of up to Rs. 50,000 for hospitalisation expenses on the treatment of dengue, malaria and injuries caused in an accident.
• Get coverage for diagnostic tests during or before hospitalisation.
• Get coverage for doctor’s fees during, or before and after hospitalisation.
• Claim the cost of medicines used during the treatment.
• Get coverage for all medical expenses incurred 15 days before and after hospitalisation.
• Get coverage for treatment charges including room rental, ICU, and blood transfusion as well.
• Claim daily room rent costs of up to Rs. 1,000 a day for a standard room and Rs. 2,000 per day for the ICU.
• You are hospitalised for the specified vector-borne diseases before the policy period begins.
• You are hospitalised within 30 days of the policy period’s commencement.
• Click on the ‘Buy Now’ button on this page and share your basic details in the online application form.
• Check and confirm your application by entering the OTP received on your mobile number.
• Pay the premium via credit/debit card, UPI, mobile wallet, or any other available online payment mode.
You will receive the details of your membership via email.
Note: *The plan is only for existing Bajaj Finance Limited customers
To raise a claim, you can contact the insurer through the following ways:
For queries related to the policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer - *Conditions apply. This product is offered under the Group Insurance scheme wherein Bajaj Finance Limited is the Master policyholder. The insurance coverage is provided by our partner Insurance Company. Bajaj Finance Limited does not underwrite the risk. IRDAI Corporate Agency Registration Number CA0101. The above mentioned benefits and premium amount are subject to various factors such as age of insured, lifestyle habits, health, etc (if applicable). BFL does NOT hold any responsibility for the issuance, quality, serviceability, maintenance and any claims post sale. This product provides insurance coverage. Purchase of this product is purely voluntary in nature. BFL does not compel any of its customers to mandatorily purchase any third party products.”
Did you know, a good CIBIL score can help you get a better deal on loans and credit cards?