With a monsoon insurance policy secure yourself financially in case of illness or accident caused during the monsoons. Bajaj Finserv offers Monsoon Insurance that offers financial protection to deal with unforeseen situations. With an easy monsoon cover application process and quick claim settlement, this is the ideal health insurance cover to protect yourself from disease and injury during the rainy season.
Worried about falling sick or getting into an accident during the monsoons? Protect yourself against unforeseen situations with the Monsoon health cover from Bajaj Finserv. With an easy monsoon cover application process and quick claim settlement, this is the ideal health insurance cover to protect yourself from disease and injury during the rainy season.
Monsoon Insurance offers coverage of up to Rs. 50,000 at a premium of Rs. 649. Make the payment from any of your preferred online payment modes.
• Get coverage for hospitalisation expenses for treatment of dengue, malaria, and injury caused due to an accident up to a sum insured of Rs. 50,000.
• Get coverage for diagnostic tests during or pre-hospitalisation.
• Get coverage for doctor’s fees during, or before and after hospitalisation.
• Get coverage for the cost of medicines used during the treatment.
• Get coverage for all medical expenses incurred 15 days before and after hospitalization.
• Get coverage for treatment charges including room rental, ICU, and blood transfusion as well.
• Get coverage for daily room rent costs up to Rs. 1000 per day for a regular room and Rs. 2000 per day for the ICU.
Treatment charges are not covered if you undergo hospitalisation for the specified vector borne diseases before the start of the policy period.
Treatment charges are not covered if you undergo hospitalisation for the specified vector borne diseases within 30 days after the start of the policy period.
Here are the steps to apply for the plan:• Click on ‘Buy Now’ button and share your basic details in the online application form
To raise a claim, you can contact the insurer through the following ways:
For queries related to the policy, please write to us on email at email@example.com.
Disclaimer - *Conditions apply. This product is offered under the Group Insurance scheme wherein Bajaj Finance Limited is the Master policyholder. The insurance coverage is provided by our partner Insurance Company. Bajaj Finance Limited does not underwrite the risk. IRDAI Corporate Agency Registration Number CA0101. The above mentioned benefits and premium amount are subject to various factors such as age of insured, lifestyle habits, health, etc (if applicable). BFL does NOT hold any responsibility for the issuance, quality, serviceability, maintenance and any claims post sale. This product provides insurance coverage. Purchase of this product is purely voluntary in nature. BFL does not compel any of its customers to mandatorily purchase any third party products.”