Terms and Conditions
The Customers (users) of Bajaj Finserv Limited (BFL) using this site by implication, means that user have gone through and agreed and abide by following, disclaimer, Terms & Conditions.
It is imperative to note that BFL has taken required efforts to ensure that the information/ statement/ certificate provided on the BFL's Web Site is reasonably accurate, however, BFL does not warrant its accuracy, completeness or suitability, correctness, adequacy validity, whatsoever for any purpose. As such database provided is without any warranty, express or implied, as to their legal effect.
No Liability to BFL
- Though, BFL has taken proper care/precaution to make the database reliable, BFL will not be held responsible for any liability that may arise out of any such error in the data base. Further, BFL does not represent that BFL's Web Site is free of viruses or harmful components.
- Use of any information/statement/certificate on BFL's Web site shall be at your own risk.
- All information/statements/certificates should be used in accordance with applicable laws. And BFL does not undertake any kind of liability whatsoever for the same.
- In case of transaction/ statement /certificate is not in agreement with your record or with the information that you have, you are requested to write to BFL. You are free to mail your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
- BFL has provided information/data base on the Web Site on an "as is where is " basis. BFL expressly disclaims to the maximum limit permissible by law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limiting to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- BFL disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, your use of the site.
Other Terms & conditions
- It will be the sole responsibility of the User to ensure that the use of name and password are kept confidential and not disclosed to any third party, including any representative of the BFL, or its agents and shall take all possible care to prevent discovery of the under name or password by any person.
- BFL makes no representations about the timeliness, of the services contained on the BFL web site for any purpose.
- BFL makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, of the services contained on the BFL web site for any purpose.
- BFL shall not be responsible if any information/ database/ statement/ certificate/ page is printed/ downloaded from BFL's site and after printing/ downloading complete/partial, text/information is altered/ removed/ obscured contained therein.
- BFL, at no event , be liable/ responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the BFL's web sites.
- BFL, at no event, be liable/ responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages for the delay or inability to use the BFL web site, or failure to provide services, or for any information, date, statement, certificate, software, and any other services obtained through the BFL web sites, or otherwise arising out of the use of BFL web site.
- Certain services, such as accounting information depends on continuous connection to the BFL's database. BFL makes no assurance, representation, promise whatsoever that such connectivity will always be available.
- BFL reserves the right to suspend these services if in BFLs opinion security of the site or of the data could be compromised.
- BFL may also suspend services on the web site for any customer at its sole discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever. In such event user shall contact BFL offices for any clarification.
- BFL, has offered as privileged service to the User (without any charge). However, BFL reserves the right to levy any service charges as applicable from time to time in consideration for the services provided herein to the user. In case user is not consenting to any service charges then, user may opt out of BFL services.