Our Fixed Deposit comes with FAAA/Stable Rating by CRISIL and MAAA (Stable) Rating by ICRA, offering the highest security for your investment. What’s more is you can choose a tenor of any number of months from 12 to 60, to suit individual needs.
Here are some of the other benefits of our Fixed Deposits:
- An additional 0.25% rate of interest for senior citizens
- Presence across more than 200 locations in India
- Online access to your Fixed Deposit account through our Customer Portal – Experia
- Flexible tenor option
- No Tax deduction at source on interest payment up to Rs. 5,000 p.a.
Bajaj finserv offers flexible Fixed Deposit : Cumulative or Non-cumulative.
A cumulative fixed deposit scheme is defined as the one where the interest rate is payable at the time of maturity. Non-cumulative fixed deposits, on the other hand, offer monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual interest payments on the amount invested.
Interest rates basis tenor
Rate of Interest per annum valid up to Rs.5 Crore (New ROI effective from 5th Dec’16)
|Tenor in months
|12 – 35
|36 – 60
- Senior citizens (more than 60 years and subject to provision of age proof) eligible for 0.25% p.a. additional interest for deposit size up to Rs.1 Crore.
- Bajaj group employees (Bajaj Auto Ltd., Bajaj Finserv Ltd., Bajaj Holdings & Investment Ltd., Bajaj Electricals Ltd., Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd., Maharashtra Scooters Ltd. and Mukand Ltd.) & Bajaj Finance Limited existing loan customers and FD renewal customers are eligible for 0.10% p.a. additional interest for deposit size up to Rs.1 Crore.
- Only one of the above special category benefit is allowed per transaction.
- Rate of interest for bulk deposits of more than Rs.5 Crore may vary from the published card rate and to be decided on a case to case basis by Bajaj Finance Limited.
How to Invest
The Fixed Deposit Application Form is available at our branches, with our sales representatives and preferred distributing third party partners. This form should be filled in fully and signed by the Depositor(s). To download the application form click here
The Fixed Deposit amount should be deposited by a CTS compliant cheque, payable to ‘Bajaj Finance Limited – Fixed Deposit Account 00070350006738’ and crossed ‘Account Payee only’.
The cheque should be payable at par.
For deposits more than Rs.50 Lacs, the amount may be transferred to the above mentioned bank account of Bajaj Finance Limited through RTGS. Additionally, the physical form needs to be filled up and submitted.
Moreover, whether you are a new customer, an existing customer or a senior citizen, you can use our Fixed Deposit Calculator, available on our website to calculate the interest and the maturity amount of your fixed deposit investment.
For details about Fixed Deposit agreements, terms and conditions or have any questions, you can refer to our Fixed Deposit FAQs.