Fixed Deposit Calculator (FD Calculator)
The Fixed Deposit Calculator helps you calculate the interest and determine the maturity amount of the deposit you can make.
- What is a fixed deposit?
- What is Bajaj Finserv fixed deposit calculator?
- How does Bajaj Finserv fixed deposit calculator work?
- What are the interest rates offered on a Fixed Deposit from Bajaj Finserv against different tenors? (Visit www.bajajfinserv.in/wealth to view the interest rates)
- What is the difference between Bajaj Finserv cumulative and non-cumulative payout options?
- Why should I invest in a Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit?
What is a fixed deposit?
A Fixed Deposit scheme is a savings option that helps you earn interest on your money, at intervals (basis the payout scheme selected by you at the time of investment), either through simple or compounded interest on the principal amount. The rates of interest are typically higher than the money parked in Savings accounts, since your money is locked in for a specific period and cannot be withdrawn at will.
What is Bajaj Finserv fixed deposit calculator?
The Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit calculator helps you determine the amount that you will receive on maturity of the deposit along with interest. It also helps you calculate and compare the interest receivable by changing the deposit amount, tenor and interest payment frequency.
How does Bajaj Finserv fixed deposit calculator work?
You can input the fixed deposit amount and tenor to calculate the amount receivable on maturity. It also helps you to calculate both cumulative as well as non-cumulative payouts.
What are the interest rates offered on a Fixed Deposit from Bajaj Finserv against different tenors? (Click here to view the interest rates)
Interest Rate Illustration
|Tenor in months||Cumulative||Non-cumulative|
|12 – 35||8.00%||7.72%||7.77%||7.85%||8.00%|
|36 – 60||8.05%||7.77%||7.82%||7.89%||8.05%|
Senior citizens (subject to provision of age proof) will enjoy an additional 0.25% rate of interest.
Bulk deposits of over Rs.1 Crore will be eligible for preferential pricing. This pricing will be dependent on the liquidity conditions in the market and the call for rates for the same would be taken internally on a case to case basis.
What is the difference between Bajaj Finserv cumulative and non-cumulative payout options?
I. Non-cumulative Scheme
In a Bajaj Finserv 'non-cumulative’ Fixed Deposit scheme, the interest is payable on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis. The scheme will be convenient for an individual who requires a periodic interest payout.
II. Cumulative Scheme
In a Bajaj Finserv 'cumulative’ Fixed Deposit scheme, the interest is payable at the time of maturity along with the principal and is compounded annually. This scheme is suitable for an individual who does not require periodic interest payment and acts as a money multiplier scheme.
Why should I avail of invest in a Bajaj Finserv fixed deposit?
A Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit comes with FAAA Rating by CRISIL and MAAA Rating by ICRA, offering the highest security for your investment. Moreover, there are 6 flexible tenors to choose from, to suit individual needs.
Here are some of the other benefits of our Fixed Deposits:
- An additional 0.25% rate of interest for senior citizens
- Presence across more than 100 locations in India
- Online access to your Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit account through our customer portal
- Auto credit of maturity amount
- No tax deduction at source on interest payment up to Rs. 5,000 p.a.