Money in bank in 24 hoursApply now
Choose from 5 lakh+ homes through Homes and Loans
Get in-person help for site visits and documentation
Avail loans up to Rs. 3.5 crore to buy your dream home
Repay your loan conveniently within 240 months
Investing in your own home can be extremely rewarding. You won’t have to worry about the rising cost of rent or settling for an apartment in an inconvenient neighbourhood just to save a few thousand rupees. By purchasing your own home, you can pass down an asset to your family in the future and eliminate certain costs. That said, purchasing a home is also a tricky proposition. From knowing which property to invest in, to finding the finance to do so, there’s a lot at stake. Your investment will be secure only if you’re able to find a good project from a reputed builder in an area that holds promise, and if you have the financial resources.
Bajaj Finserv Homes and Loans can help you meet this tall order. It is a one-stop solution that will help you take care of all aspects of becoming a homeowner—from scouting for the best property to managing the financial aspect. Take a look at why it is the end-to-end home-buying solution you need.
Access over 5 lakh houses
With more than 5 lakh homes to choose from, selecting your dream home is easier than ever before. These 5 lakh homes are listed under categories like New Launches, Featured Projects, Luxury Homes, Budget Homes, and Ready Possession Homes on the Homes and Loans website, so you can refine results and choose according to your needs.
Get in-person assistance
The first hurdle is finding the right home, but only if you don’t have Homes and Loans by your side. With it you can you can avail help right from step 1. With in-person expert assistance for site visits, you are more equipped to make sound decisions and zero in on the best buy.
Once the home-buying process is underway and you have various documentation processes to complete, you can rely on Bajaj Housing Finance to navigate this complicated task. This way you can ensure that you’re not overwhelmed or confused. Further, you can benefit from a customised report that guides first-time homebuyers on the legal and financial aspects of buying a home.
Use a substantial loan amount
Apart from helping you locate your dream home, Bajaj Housing also extends support in the form of a home loan of up to Rs. 3.5 crore. This high loan amount is available to you at nominal interest rates that make it cost-effective. With a reduced financial load to take on, you’ll be able to make all the tweaks to your new home that you desire. What’s more, you can also avail a high-value top-up loan to cater to your immediate, post-shifting needs whether it is buying furniture or upgrading bathroom fittings.
Enjoy convenient repayment
With a tenor ranging up to 240 months, you can take all the time you need to comfortably repay your home loan. What’s more, you can enjoy zero charges on part pre-payment and foreclosure, which means that you can become debt-free faster whenever you receive a bonus or have a windfall gain. With hassle-free online account management, you can keep a track of your loan account from wherever you are, without visiting your nearest branch. You can also choose from customised insurance schemes to protect your loved ones and make this loan a complete solution for your home needs.
Home Loan EMI Calculator
- To qualify for this loan you need to be an Indian citizen between the ages of 23 and 62 years with at least 3 years of work experience as a salaried individual.
- If you are self-employed, you need to be an Indian citizen between the ages of 25 and 70 years, having completed 5 continuous years of business.
- Additionally, if you are from Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Noida or Thane, your monthly net salary must be at least Rs. 30,000 and your property value must be at least Rs. 15 lakh.
- Similarly, your monthly net income must be at least Rs. 25,000 and your property value must be at least Rs. 15 lakh if you reside in Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Calicut, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Goa, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamnagar, Jodhpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Rajkot Surat, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Vapi, Vijayawada or Vizag.
In order to prove your eligibility, you have to submit a few documents. Take a look at what is required.
- KYC documents
- Proof of address
- Proof of identity
- Passport sized photograph
- Latest salary slips or Form 16
- Bank account statements for the past 6 months
Additionally, if you are a self-employed individual or a businessman, you will need to submit a document to prove continual business for the past 5 years.
To view a property
- Visit the website and browse through properties based on a city of your choice.
- View details of amenities, locality, builder and apartment layouts.
- Click on ‘Shortlist’ to save the property for later, or on ‘I’m interested’.
- Doing so will help you schedule a site visit as per your convenience.
To apply for finance
- Fill the online application form
- Choose a loan amount as per your eligibility and after planning repayment
- Enter details of your preferred property
- Pay an online secure fee to book your offer
- Speak with the relationship manager to understand further procedures
- Upload relevant documents
- Retrieve scanned copies of the necessary documents for verification
Now that you know how to buy a home without any of the stress, use the home loan eligibility calculator to determine the loan amount you qualify for and don’t forget to check your pre-approved offer to expedite the process!
What did you dislike?
What did you dislike?
What did you like?
What did you like?
What did you like?
Thank you for subscribing