Filing a car insurance claim is a hassle-free process if you get the basics right. Here's the process of doing so.
- Make sure to immediately inform your insurer regarding the claim.
- Find out the documents you need to attach to your claim form.
- Your insurer might need a proof of loss along with other relevant documents related to your claim. Keep your car repair bills, copy of police report, and other relevant documents and give all the information as demanded by your insurer.
- Do keep documents of all the expenses incurred due to the accident, which can later be reimbursed.
- Make sure to keep all the copies of your paperwork, you might need them later.
Is there a time within which a claim needs to be made?
Yes, there’s a stipulated time within which you need to make the car insurance claim
Two Wheeler Insurance - Comprehensive insurance for your two-wheelerapply now
Life Insurance - Protection against expenses arising due to medical emergenciesapply now
Health Insurance - Protection against expenses arising due to medical emergenciesapply now
Travel Insurance - Insure your trip against accidents, baggage loss and trip cancellationapply now