To change the PIN, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit our customer portal - Experia and enter your customer ID
2. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
3. Select 'Services' under 'My Relations' and click on 'EMI Network Card'
4. Click on 'View All', select 'EMI Network Card Details' and then click on 'View Details'
5. Click on the EMI Card displayed on the screen with all the details
6. Go to 'Change Card Status' and the option to change PIN will appear
7. Type the old PIN and enter the new one
8. Verify your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card number and proceed
Follow these steps and you will have your new PIN with you in minutes.
Get your Digital Health EMI Network Card with 100% cashbackGET IT NOW
Fund your child’s education convenientlyKNOW MORE
Manage your account onlineLOGIN NOW
Avail a Mortgage Loan customized to your needsAPPLY NOW