Best doctors near you
Medicine & vaccination tracker
Online doctor consultation
From preventive health check-ups and online doctor/medical consultation, to health insurance and full body check-ups, Bajaj Finserv Health personalises healthcare plans for you and your family.
Search doctors with various specialisations such as general physicians, cardiologists, dentists, paediatricians, dermatologists and more, in and around your vicinity. You can find doctors by their name, clinic, specialty or by your health concerns/symptoms.
Make an appointment with the doctor of your choice and avoid the long queues at clinics or hospitals.
With Bajaj Finserv Health, you can get doctor consultation via video from the comfort of your home. Get your prescription on the app without the hassle and risks of going to a hospital.
Find your nearest COVID-19 testing location, book your COVID-19 tests and talk to our COVID-19 assistant to identify your risk of COVID-19. Check your COVID risks here.
Upload prescriptions, store lab test records, medical history and health records such as BMI and vitals, all in one place. You can share these with your doctor and laboratories as and when you need.
Answer a few quick questions pertaining to your daily lifestyle choices and know how healthy your lifestyle is in just 5 minutes. To get your personalised health scorecard, click here.
You can also set and track your daily fitness goals such as steps, distance and calories, for a healthier lifestyle.
Set reminders to take your prescribed medication on time. You can also view recommended vaccinations for your children and get reminders for this as well. On Bajaj Finserv Health, you can also keep a tab on your upcoming appointments.
Use your heath cards such as the Ruby Hall Membership card to avail discounts on OPD, IPD, diagnostics, pharmacy services and more.
Note: The Bajaj Finserv EMI Card is now called Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Install Bajaj Finserv Health from the Play Store or App Store.
Enter your mobile number to get started
Enter the One-time Password (OTP) sent to your mobile number
Enter your first name, last name, date of birth and gender, to get personalised healthcare
Bajaj Finserv Health is an all-in-one healthcare app where you can get a wide range of healthcare services such as accessing personalised healthcare plans, finding clinics near you, booking appointments, storing your health records and much more.
You can avail personalised healthcare services by simply downloading the Bajaj Finserv Health app. To get the app on your mobile phone, all you need to do is follow the below steps -
Step 1: Install the Bajaj Finserv Health app from App Store or Play Store
Step 2: Enter your mobile number
Step 3: Enter the One-time Password (OTP) sent to your mobile number
Step 4: Enter your first name, last name, date of birth and gender, to get personalised healthcare
Bajaj Finserv Health is an all-in-one healthcare app that offers you personalised healthcare services for you and your family. With Bajaj Finserv Health, you can search for top doctors near you, book appointments, schedule medicine or vaccine reminders, store all your health records at one place and more.
The Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card is a unique payments solution that allows you to divide the cost of your medical expenses into No Cost EMIs. The Health EMI Network Card can be used to avail 800+ treatments (eye care, dental care, hair transplantation, diagnostic care and many more) from over 5,500 partners across 1,000+ cities in India.
Being an all-in-one healthcare platform, Bajaj Finserv Health offers the below features -
• Health Assistant: Inform the health assistant of your symptoms and the assistant will conduct a preliminary diagnosis, while also informing you of the urgency/criticality of your situation and next steps.
• Telemedicine: Get online consultation from reputed doctors through the telemedicine. For e.g., you can get in touch with doctors from Ruby hall clinic with a tap.
• Find doctors near you: Search for the best doctors in Pune and book an appointment. Choose your specialist based on the symptoms through the health assistant.
• Medicine reminders: Set your medicine schedule for any ongoing medications and receive reminders on time.
• Vaccination trackers: Access the vaccination calendar, recommended by Indian Association of Paediatrics, for your child based on his/her age and gender. Receive timely reminders for the upcoming vaccinations and maintain your child’s vaccination calendar.
• Health Vault: Store all your health records at one place and share with doctors during consultation. Health records from any booking made via Bajaj Finserv Health automatically gets added to the Health Vault.
• Family health management: With Bajaj Finserv Health, manage the healthcare needs for not just yourself but your family too. Create and maintain health profiles for your family members on the app.
Apart from being your personalised health manager, Bajaj Finserv Health also offers you exclusive features such as COVID symptom checker, a health risk assessment, a COVID quiz and a Digital Health EMI Network Card. Know more about the features available on the Bajaj Finserv Health app by clicking on the banners below.