HDFC Life Group Jeevan Suraksha is a group term micro-insurance, which insures the life of the group members. It helps you get financial security at a nominal cost in the event of the unfortunate death of a member.
Coverage up to Rs. 2,00,000 for just Rs. 399 per annum.
Provides Life Cover for customers at a nominal cost.
Ease of purchase and hassle-free policy issuance without any medical tests.
Easy payment of premiums, with multiple options such as online account transfers, UPI, Mobile Wallets, Credit Cards or Debit Cards.
Take a look at a few more details about HDFC Life Group Jeevan Suraksha:
This policy provides Life Cover to all members at a nominal cost. You can get coverage up to Rs. 2,00,000 for just Rs. 399 per annum.
HDFC Life Group Jeevan Suraksha provides financial security in the event of the unfortunate death of a member.
No Maturity Benefit is payable under the HDFC Life Group Jeevan Suraksha.
No paid-up benefits are available under HDFC Life Group Jeevan Suraksha.
To read the full list of exclusions, please download the policy brochure HDFC LIFE GROUP JEEVAN SURAKSHA .
You can apply for the HDFC Life Group Jeevan Suraksha online in 3 easy steps. Just log on to our website, submit the information required in the online application form and proceed to make the premium payment.
1. Submit the claim intimation to the Bajaj Insurance operations team or branch, in the prescribed format, with the required documents, as per nature of death.
2. Bajaj Operations Team/Branch checks the documents and if everything is in order, it is forwarded to the HDFC Life Claim team.
3. HDFC Life reserves the right to call for additional documents or raise further requirements if required.
4. Claim amount is settled as per member authorization and claim form received. The claim amount is transferred via fund transfer/NEFT to the bank account.
• E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Toll free number – 022-66682779
All you need to know about personal loan from Bajaj Finserv