HDFC Life Term Insurance - Click 2 Protect Plus Policy

HDFC Click 2 Protect Plus

Get a comprehensive coverage for your family with a pure term insurance plan which pays the sum assured as well as a monthly income to your loved ones when you are not around. Get customisable life insurance upto Rs.1 crore with premiums starting at Rs.567 per month.

  • Comprehensive coverage

    Get a comprehensive term plan with an affordable premium.

  • Choice of covers

    Choose from four different covers and get an option to fix a monthly income for your nominees for a period of 10 years.

  • Increase cover

    Increase your insurance cover on certain key milestones like marriage or birth of a child, that too without any medicals.

  • Pemium payment options

    Choose to pay a regular premium, a single premium, or a limited premium (policy term minus 5 years).

  • Premium frequencies

    Select your premium frequencies to be single, annual, half-yearly, quarterly, or monthly.

  • Attractive benefits

    Get an insurance cover up to the age of 75 years and a lower premium for non-tobacco users.

  • Tax rebate

    Enjoy tax benefits on the premium paid under Section 80C of Income Tax Act.

  • 30-day grace period

    Enjoy tax benefits on the premium paid under Section 80C of Income Tax Act.

  • Variations

    HDFC Click 2 Protect Plus comes in four variants:

  • Life Option

    Pays a lump sum assured amount on the death insured person.

  • Extra Life Option

    Pays an additional lump sum amount if the insured person dies due to an accident.

  • Income Option

    Pays 10% of the assured amount as a lump sum and the remaining 90% as a monthly income over a period of 15 years.

  • Income Plus option

    Pays the total sum assured upon the death of the insured person and 0.5% of sum assured as a monthly income for 10 years, with an option to increase it by 10% per annum.


You can apply for this plan if you meet the eligibility criteria:

• Anyone between 18 to 65 years of age can apply
• With the maximum maturity age of 75 years
• Policy term of 10 to 40 years
• Minimum sum assured of Rs.25 lakh
• With a minimum annual premium of Rs.3,000


Life Stage Protection

Increase or decrease your sum assured as per your needs, without any fresh medicals. Here’s how it works:

• Increase your sum assured on special milestones like marriage or child birth by paying an additional premium.
• Reduce the premium amount by resetting your original sum assured once you cross the age of 45 years.
• In both cases, premium will be recalculated based on the revised sum assured and your outstanding policy term.

How Does It Work?

Click 2 Protect Plus Plan is easy for everyone. Here’s how it works:

Step 1 :

Customize a plan of your choice with the sum assured, policy term, additional coverage, and premium payment terms.

Step 2 :

Provide your age, gender, tobacco preferences, and generate a quote for premium amount.

Step 3 :

Fill in your personal, medical, employment, and nomination details.

Step 4 :

Pay the premium amount and receive your policy document.

Disclaimer - *Conditions apply. This product is offered under the Group Insurance scheme wherein Bajaj Finance Limited is the Master policyholder. The insurance coverage is provided by our partner Insurance Company. Bajaj Finance Limited does not underwrite the risk. IRDAI Corporate Agency Registration Number CA0101. The above mentioned benefits and premium amount are subject to various factors such as age of insured, lifestyle habits, health, etc (if applicable). BFL does NOT hold any responsibility for the issuance, quality, serviceability, maintenance and any claims post sale. This product provides insurance coverage. Purchase of this product is purely voluntary in nature. BFL does not compel any of its customers to mandatorily purchase any third party products.”

Congratulations! You have a pre-approved personal loan/top-up offer.