About Gold Loan Calculator
Gold loans have emerged as a convenient way of getting funds when you need money quickly.
It is recommended that you use an online gold loan calculator before applying for a gold loan. This will help you get an estimate of the repayment liability beforehand.
The Bajaj Finserv Gold Loan Calculator is an online tool that you can use to calculate your gold loan interest rate and loan term.
The calculator’s results are indicative in nature and are subject to change after the physical valuation of gold. The interest rate applicable on a loan amount will be dependent on the rates prevailing at the time of loan sanction.
The calculator does not intend to provide its users/ customers with outputs certified by Bajaj Finance Limited (“BFL”) or are a warranty, obligation, commitment or undertaking, professional and financial advice by BFL, under any circumstances. The calculator is only a tool to help users/ customers get results of different illustrative scenarios generated from data input by a user/ customer, and its use is completely at the user/ customer’s risk. BFL is not responsible for any errors in any results from the usage of the calculator.
Frequently asked questions
You can determine the gold loan interest by subtracting the principal loan amount from the total outstanding. You can also use a gold loan interest rate calculator to know about the same and learn how the interest rate alters the interest payable and the total outstanding amount.
Following is a step-by-step guide to using a gold loan calculator:
- Step 1: Visit our gold loan calculator on our website.
- Step 2: Enter the required values, i.e., weight of gold jewellery, loan amount, and repayment option.
- Step 3: Get the interest payable and other loan details instantly.
The gold loan eligibility criteria are straightforward. Any Indian citizen between the age of 21 years to 70 years in possession of 18-22-karat gold jewellery can apply for this loan. Borrowers are not required to maintain a high credit score or an impressive credit history. However, lenders may focus on repayment capacity and documentation before approving the loan.
A gold loan calculator is an online tool that allows prospective borrowers to get a better understanding of their liabilities. Online calculators have different fields, where individuals need to enter information such as net weight of the gold articles, and loan amount to determine the monthly instalments payable.
Online gold loan calculators also offer better insight into a particular loan offer through an amortisation schedule. This schedule provides a detailed break-up of the interest payable throughout the tenure.
Note: Gold loan calculators are free to use.
The benefits of a gold loan calculator include:
- Faster calculation: It delivers swift results. On entering the required values, it will provide details about the loan components instantly.
- Accurate results: Loan details can be computed manually. However, manual calculations are time-consuming and leave room for errors. With this online gold loan calculator, such issues can be easily avoided. Users get accurate results every time, with any value entered.
- Easy to use: It is easy to use and navigate an online gold loan calculator. It has specific fields for entering different loan details including interest rate, the weight of gold jewellery, payment method, and tenure. It then displays the results.
- Financial planning: This calculator also helps with financial planning. Since it provides details about repayments and interest payments beforehand, users can plan better.
Apart from these, the customisation facility offered by this calculator helps to find the perfect gold loan offer without any hassle.
You must pledge your gold jewellery with a lender, such as a bank or NBFC, in order to apply for a gold loan. Gold loan per gram refers to the amount given as a loan for every gram of gold that is pledged. This amount usually differs from lender to lender.
The gold loan per gram rate changes daily as per market value of one gram gold. This is referred to as LTV or loan-to-value ratio. For example, if the LTV is 70% and the value of the pledged gold is worth Rs. 1 lakh, a borrower will get a loan of Rs. 70,000. Bajaj Finance offers LTV ratio of 75% on gold loans. Since the gold loan per gram rate today will vary based on market fluctuations, the rate of per gram of gold changes daily. Click here to check today’s gold loan per gram rate at Bajaj Finance.