Bajaj Finserv offers one of the highest loan amount of up to Rs. 10 Crore for Loan against Shares in India wherein we cover:
- Loan Against Shares
- Loan Against Insurance Policy
- Loan against Mutual Fund
- Loan against Bonds
Not yet an existing customer?
You can visit our branch or call us at 1800-103-3535 or SMS 'LAS' to 9773633633
For existing customers
IVR - toll free
- Dial 020 3957 4151 (call charges apply) (W.e.f. 2 May 2015)
- Enter your 7-digit Bajaj Finserv Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati,
Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
- Access to all loan details
Write to us at [email protected] to clear all your queries
SMS <<keyword below>> to +91 92275 64444
GETEMAIL for your current email address
UPDEMAIL <New email> to update your email address
GETADD for your current registered email address
CUSTID to know your customer ID
LAN to know your Loan Account Number
EMI LAN to know your loan/ EMI details
EXPERIA to know your Experia user ID and password
PIN to know your 4 digit EMI card PIN
FEEDBACK to give your valuable feedback
SAT Y Give a positive feedback
SAT N to give a negative feedback
(Your mobile number should be registered with us for this facility). Standard SMS
Visit our branch
- Change of mode of payment (Swapping)
- Purchase/cancellation of insurance policy
- Foreclosure of loan
To know the address of your nearest branch Click Here
- Select 'Customer Portal ' from the login option
- Log in with your username/email/mobile number and password
- Access all loan details
- Transact on your loan account
- View special offers
Financial Fitness Report
We launched the Financial Fitness Report (FFR) for our Salaried customers in December 2013.
Through this report we would educate and create financial and credit awareness among Salaried customers, one of our many value added services we provide.
We have partnered with a firm called Credit Vidya who possesses the expertise in preparing the FFR for our customers.
The FFR is a concise, crisp, customized and easy to understand report, available at just Rs.749, for select existing customers, covering the following:
- A customers’ Credit Score
- Demystifying the credit score for the customer and informing him about his performance across various components of the score
- Key monetary ratios & savings potential which would provide awareness to a customer about his financial leverage
- Recommendations to the customer with respect to his credit behavior
- DO’s & DON’T’s of good credit behavior
Click here To view a sample copy of the report
How to Apply
The Financial Fitness Report is only available to select existing customers who have an offer on our Customer Portal.
To view the FFR offer, a customer must log in to the Customer Portal with a Username/Email ID/Mobile Number and Password.
Alternately a Salaried customer could seek information about the FFR from our Sales / Credit Manager during the Personal loan application process. The report for a new customer is priced at 999/-
Post application for a FFR, the report is generated within 3 days post disbursal of the loan and emailed to the customer on the email ID provided by him/her.