Eligibility for Loan Against Property
A Loan against Property eligibility with Bajaj Finserv includes the following scenarios:
- You are an Indian Resident
- You are at least 25 years of age when the loan is sanctioned
- You are a self-employed professional with a regular source of income
- The minimum loan amount is Rs. 60 Lakh for Mumbai and Delhi, Rs. 30 Lakh in other cities
Documents Required for Loan Against Property
- Application form
- Identity Proof
- Address proof
- Signature Proof
- Date of Birth Proof
- IT Returns & Balance Sheet & P/L Account statement for the last 2 years.
- Business Continuity Proof for 5 years.
- Bank Account Statements for the last 6 months.
- Copy of property paper to be mortgaged.
*Kindly note that the list of documents mentioned is indicative. During loan processing additional documents may be asked for the same will be appropriately communicated to you as and when required.
Not yet an existing customer?
You’ll be surprised how easy it is to get a Durable Finance loan with Bajaj Finserv even if you’ve never used our services before. Just visit any of our 12000+ retail partner outlets across over 140 cities in the country and our in-store representative shall guide through the entire process.
Click here to find the nearest outlet in your city.
For existing customers
Follow these steps to use our toll free IVR:
- Dial 020 3957 5152 (call charges apply) (W.e.f. 2 May 2015)
- Enter your 7-digit BFL Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
- Access to all loan details
email@example.com for all your queries
SMS <<keyword below>> to +91 92275 64444
GETEMAIL for your current email address
UPDEMAIL <New email> to update your email address
GETADD for your current registered email address
CUSTID to know your customer ID
LAN to know your Loan Account Number
EMI LAN to know your loan/ EMI details
EXPERIA to know your Experia user ID and password
PIN to know your 4 digit EMI card PIN
FEEDBACK to give your valuable feedback
SAT Y Give a positive feedback
SAT N to give a negative feedback
(Your mobile number should be registered with us for this facility). Standard SMS Charges applicable
Visit Our branch to:
- Change mode of payment (Swapping)
- Purchase/cancel insurance policy
- Foreclose loan
- Claim refund
To know the address of your nearest branch Click Here.
Follow these simple steps to log on to our customer portal (Experia)
- Visit www.bajajfinserv.in
- Log in using your user ID and password
- Access all loan details
- Manage your loans
- View special offers