- Attractive Interest Rates
- Minimal Documentation
- Simple and Quick Processing
- Reduce Emi Burden
- Flexi Loan
Home Loan Balance Transfer
Home Loan Balance Transfer involves the process of transferring your existing Home Loan account to another bank or NBFC.
Advantage of Home Loan Balance Transfer:
Transferring your loan helps you in the following ways
- Lowers your loan repayments by paying lower monthly instalments.
- Let’s you enjoy your savings from the interest, that you would have otherwise spent on things that really matter to you and your family.
- Attractive interest rates that make your Home Loan much more affordable and easier on your pocket.
- Customized repayment options to suit your needs.
Bajaj Finserv is the best option to choose from
Bajaj Finserv’s Balance Transfer is amongst the best in the industry for the following reasons:
- Pre-payment facility
- No hidden charges
- Nil foreclosure charges
- Online account access
- Customised insurance solutions
You can opt for Bajaj Finserv’s Balance Transfer facility and take a loan up to the registered value of your
Flexi Loan account is an Industry first facility extended by Bajaj Finserv. The advantage of the product is that you can pre-pay and drawdown money within the drop-line facility using a self-service process, which is easy and hassle-free. Once you avail the Flexi facility, you stand to benefit by saving interest cost by pre-paying any additional / idle funds that you may have, without any interest being levied on the part-paid amount.
Flexi Loans offers many benefits over an existing Term Loan:
- You have the flexibility to pre-pay the loan with idle funds.
- You can re-avail the pre-paid amount within the drop-line facility at any time within the loan tenor timeframe without any additional documentation.
- You save on Interest costs – Interest is payable only on the utilized loan amount. There is no interest levied on the pre-paid amount.
- Seamless, easy, hassle-free online transactions on the Bajaj internet portal– Experia, the self-service account access tool for drawdown and RTGS that allows you to make pre-payments to BFL through Net banking facility.
Online account access
Once you’ve availed a Home Loan from Bajaj Finserv, you can get all information about your loan like payment schedule, interest certificate, repayment track and key information related to your loans through our Home Loan digital customer portal.
Part Prepayment Facility
At times when you have some extra cash in hand, you can choose to pre-pay a part of your loan amount which would in turn reduce your overall tenure/EMIs.
Not yet an existing customer?
You can visit our branch or call us at 1800-103-3535 or SMS 'SHOL' to 9773633633
For existing customers
Call us on our toll free IVR
- Dial 020 3957 4151 (call charges apply) (W.e.f. 2 May 2015)
- Enter your 7-digit Bajaj Finserv Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages:English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
- Get access to all your loan details
For online customer portal click here
- Log in using your user ID and password
- Access all loan details
- Manage your loans
- View special offers
Write to us at [email protected]
for all your queries.
SMS <<keyword below>> to +91 92275 64444
||To receive the download URL for mobile app
||Know your current email address
|UPDEMAIL <New Email ID >
||Know your current email address
||Know your current mailing address
||Know your customer ID
||Know your Loan Account Number (LAN)
||Know your loan/EMI details
||Know your Customer Portal username and password
||Know your 4 digit EMI Card PIN
||Statement of account
||No objection certificate
Give your valuable feedback
Give a positive feedback
Give a negative feedback
(Your mobile number should be registered with us for this facility). Standard
SMS charges applicable
Visit our branch
- Change of mode of payment (swapping)
- Purchase/cancellation of insurance policy
- Foreclosure of loan
To know the address of your nearest branch
Financial Fitness Report
We launched the Financial Fitness Report (FFR) for our Salaried customers in December 2013.
Through this report we would educate and create financial and credit awareness among Salaried customers, one of our many value added services we provide.
We have partnered with a firm called Credit Vidya who possesses the expertise in preparing the FFR for our customers.
The FFR is a concise, crisp, customized and easy to understand report, available at just Rs.749, for select existing customers, covering the following:
- A customers’ Credit Score
- Demystifying the credit score for the customer and informing him about his performance across various components of the score
- Key monetary ratios & savings potential which would provide awareness to a customer about his financial leverage
- Recommendations to the customer with respect to his credit behavior
- DO’s & DON’T’s of good credit behavior
Click here to view a sample copy of the report
How to Apply
The Financial Fitness Report is only available to select existing customers who have an offer on our Customer Portal.
To view the FFR offer, a customer must log in to the Customer Portal with a Username/Email ID/Mobile Number and Password.
Alternately a Salaried customer could seek information about the FFR from our Sales / Credit Manager during the Personal loan application process. The report for a new customer is priced at 999/-
Post application for a FFR, the report is generated within 3 days post disbursal of the loan and emailed to the customer on the email ID provided by him/her.