Property Search Services
Searching for the perfect property is a task that requires guidance, at each step. We want to ensure that you get the best possible assistance right from search to purchase.
to share your details and our Relationship Manager will get in touch with you.
- Access to structured real estate market information through newsletters and reports
- Property search through the most credible, trained resources
- Periodic updates on newly launched properties
- Option of funding your property requirements from Bajaj Finance Limited
- Special offers only for Bajaj Finance Limited customers
- ‘Property Helpline’ to answer your real estate queries
- Property valuation services at a preferential tariff
Not yet an existing customer?
You can visit our branch or call us at 1800 1033535 or SMS “HOME” to 9773633633
For existing customers
Call us on our toll free IVR
Dial 020 3957 4151 (call charges apply) (W.e.f. 2 May 2015)
- Enter your 7-digit Bajaj Finance Limited Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
- Get access to all your loan details
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for all your queries.
SMS <<keyword below>> to +91 92275 64444
GETEMAIL for your current email address
UPDEMAIL <New email> to update your email address
GETADD for your current registered email address
CUSTID to know your customer ID
LAN to know your Loan Account Number
EMI LAN to know your loan/ EMI details
Customer Portal to know your Experia user ID and password
PIN to know your 4 digit EMI card PIN
FEEDBACK to give your valuable feedback
SAT Y to give a positive feedback
SAT N to give a negative feedback
(Your mobile number should be registered with us for this facility). Standard SMS Charges applicable
Visit our branch
Change of mode of payment (swapping)
Purchase/cancellation of insurance policy
Foreclosure of loan
To know the address of your nearest branch
Log in using your username/ email ID/ mobile number and password
Access all your loan details
Manage your loans
View special offers
Financial Fitness Report
We launched the Financial Fitness Report (FFR) for our Salaried customers in December 2013.
Through this report we would educate and create financial and credit awareness among Salaried customers, one of our many value added services we provide.
We have partnered with a firm called Credit Vidya who possesses the expertise in preparing the FFR for our customers.
The FFR is a concise, crisp, customized and easy to understand report, available at just Rs.749, for select existing customers, covering the following:
- A customers’ Credit Score
- Demystifying the credit score for the customer and informing him about his performance across various components of the score
- Key monetary ratios & savings potential which would provide awareness to a customer about his financial leverage
- Recommendations to the customer with respect to his credit behavior
- DO’s & DON’T’s of good credit behavior
Click here to view a sample copy of the report
How to Apply
The Financial Fitness Report is only available to select existing customers who have an offer on our Customer Portal.
To view the FFR offer, a customer must log in to the Customer Portal with a Username/Email ID/Mobile Number and Password.
Alternately a Salaried customer could seek information about the FFR from our Sales / Credit Manager during the Personal loan application process. The report for a new customer is priced at 999/-
Post application for a FFR, the report is generated within 3 days post disbursal of the loan and emailed to the customer on the email ID provided by him/her.