Home Loan Balance Transfer
What is a balance transfer?
With Home Loan rates consistently dropping over the years, you might not be happy paying interest at older rates. We have a solution! Now get the remainder of your current Home Loan balance amount refinanced or transferred to/through Bajaj Finserv to enjoy a host of benefits such as:
- Pay lower monthly installments.
- Enjoy your savings for other things that really matter to you and your family.
- Attractive interest rates that make your Home Loan much more affordable and easier on your pocket.
- Customized repayment options to suit your needs.
Other Home Loan Balance Transfer benefits available only with Bajaj Finserv are:
- No hidden charges
- Online Account Access
- Customized Insurance Schemes
- 3 EMI Holiday
You can avail our refinance option and take a loan up to the registered value of your property if you have purchased your property within the last 12 months with your own funds.
Not yet an existing customer?
You can visit our branch or call us at 1800-103-3535 or SMS 'SHOL' to 9773633633
For existing customers
Call us on our toll free IVR
- Dial 020 3957 4151 (call charges apply) (W.e.f. 2 May 2015)
- Enter your 7-digit Bajaj Finserv Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages:English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
- Get access to all your loan details
For online customer portal click here
- Log in using your user ID and password
- Access all loan details
- Manage your loans
- View special offers
Write to us at [email protected]
for all your queries.
SMS <<keyword below>> to +91 92275 64444
||To receive the download URL for mobile app
||Know your current email address
|UPDEMAIL <New Email ID >
||Know your current email address
||Know your current mailing address
||Know your customer ID
||Know your Loan Account Number (LAN)
||Know your loan/EMI details
||Know your Customer Portal username and password
||Know your 4 digit EMI Card PIN
||Statement of account
||No objection certificate
Give your valuable feedback
Give a positive feedback
Give a negative feedback
(Your mobile number should be registered with us for this facility). Standard
SMS charges applicable
Visit our branch
- Change of mode of payment (swapping)
- Purchase/cancellation of insurance policy
- Foreclosure of loan
To know the address of your nearest branch
Financial Fitness Report
We launched the Financial Fitness Report (FFR) for our Salaried customers in December 2013.
Through this report we would educate and create financial and credit awareness among Salaried customers, one of our many value added services we provide.
We have partnered with a firm called Credit Vidya who possesses the expertise in preparing the FFR for our customers.
The FFR is a concise, crisp, customized and easy to understand report, available at just Rs.749, for select existing customers, covering the following:
- A customers’ Credit Score
- Demystifying the credit score for the customer and informing him about his performance across various components of the score
- Key monetary ratios & savings potential which would provide awareness to a customer about his financial leverage
- Recommendations to the customer with respect to his credit behavior
- DO’s & DON’T’s of good credit behavior
Click here to view a sample copy of the report
How to Apply
The Financial Fitness Report is only available to select existing customers who have an offer on our Customer Portal.
To view the FFR offer, a customer must log in to the Customer Portal with a Username/Email ID/Mobile Number and Password.
Alternately a Salaried customer could seek information about the FFR from our Sales / Credit Manager during the Personal loan application process. The report for a new customer is priced at 999/-
Post application for a FFR, the report is generated within 3 days post disbursal of the loan and emailed to the customer on the email ID provided by him/her.