Gold Loan: Features and Benefits
Gold Loan is a quick and easy way of meeting your financial needs. Read on to know more about the unique benefits of taking a Gold Loan from Bajaj Finserv:
Our Gold Loan schemes are available in 278 locations across India.
Gold Loan processing at Bajaj Finserv branches is simple and fast.
- In-house gold valuation with a Carat Meter
- Loans ranging from Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,00,000
You are eligible to get up to Rs. 10 lakh towards your gold ornament with a tenor of 12 months. Know more about Gold Loan eligibility and documents required.
Flexible repayment option with wider range of schemes:
- Bullet Scheme - pay only interest, monthly or quarterly
- EMI scheme - total amount divided into equal EMIs
- Flexi scheme - Multiple options for part payment and top up without charges (Innovated for builders, big traders and businessmen)
- Upfront interest - Pay interest upfront at the start of your Gold Loan period and the rest after completion.
Nil foreclosure charges
You can foreclose your Gold Loan anytime during your tenure after the first EMI is paid. Moreover, you can do so without incurring any foreclosure charges.
No processing fee
Your Gold Loan disbursal amount, will have no processing fee.
Part pre-payment facility
At times when you have extra cash in hand, you can choose to pre-pay a part of your loan amount which would in turn reduce your overall tenure/EMIs.
These points will help you understand part-prepayment better:
- You can pre-pay up to six times in a calendar year
- The minimum pre-payment amount cannot be less than the sum of 3 EMIs.
- There is no maximum limit for the pre-payment amount.
Part release facility
This facility allows the customer to withdraw some of the gold against which he has taken the loan.
Assured security of your gold ornaments with strong rooms
Only the world class security protocols being followed to ensure your gold ornaments is safe.
Repayment is available at all Bajaj Finance Limited branches, our franchisees and consumer durable dealer outlets across India.
Flexible payment options
EMI or interest payment can be made through ECS or cash.