Gold Loan: Features and Benefits
With low gold loan interest rates in India, it is a quick and easy way of meeting your financial needs today. Read on to know more about the unique benefits of taking a Gold Loan from Bajaj Finserv:
Our Gold Loan schemes are available in 278 locations across India.
Quick loan processing at Bajaj Finserv branches. Find a Bajaj Finserv branch near you.
- In-house gold valuation with a Carat Meter
- Loans ranging from Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,00,000
You are eligible to get up to Rs. 10 lakh towards your gold ornament with a tenor of 12 months. Know more about Gold Loan eligibility and documents required..
Flexible repayment option with wider range of schemes
- Bullet Scheme - pay only interest, monthly or quarterly
- EMI scheme â€“ total amount divided into equal EMIs
- Flexi scheme â€“ Multiple options for part payment and top up without charges (Innovated for builders, big traders and businessmen)
- Upfront interest â€“ Pay interest upfront at the start of your loan period and the rest after completion.
Nil foreclosure charges
In case you choose to foreclose your loan anytime during your tenor after the first EMI is paid, you can do so without any added foreclosure charges. Our Gold Loan fees and charges are the bare minimum.
No processing fee
Your Gold Loan disbursal amount, will have no processing fee.
Part pre-payment facility
There are times when you may have some extra cash in hand, you can then choose to pre-pay a part of your loan amount which would not only reduce your overall tenor/EMIs but also help you close your loan quickly.
These points will help you understand part-prepayment better:
- You can pre-pay up to six times in a calendar year
- The minimum pre-payment amount cannot be less than the sum of 3 EMIs.
- There is no maximum limit for the pre-payment amount.
Part release facility
This facility allows the customer to withdraw some of the Gold Ornaments against which he has taken the Loan
Assured security of your gold ornaments with strong rooms
Only the world class security protocols being followed to ensure your property is in the safest of hands.
Repayment is available at all Bajaj Finance Limited branches, our franchisees and consumer
durable dealer outlets across India
Flexible payment options
Interest or EMI payment can be made through cash or through ECS mandate