EMI Card Eligibility
Now you can apply for an EMI card from Bajaj Finserv.
How to Apply
You can apply for an EMI card from Bajaj Finserv:
1. Online through the customer portal:
If you are an existing customer, you can apply for an EMI Card through the customer portal. All you have to do is make an online payment of Rs.399 and the EMI Card will be sent to you within 2 weeks.
2. While purchasing your Consumer durable, digital & lifestyle products:
You can apply for an EMI Card when you purchase your favourite durable, digital or lifestyle products on easy EMIs through any of our partner stores using Bajaj Finserv EMI Finance.
To apply for an EMI Card, the following documents will be required:
- Open ECS mandate duly signed (open ECS is same as other ECS with an extended period so that you don’t have to give a fresh ECS for your purchases in future.)
- One cancelled cheque
- KYC documents (government issued photo ID proof and residence proof)
- One passport size photograph
Not an existing customer?
You’ll be surprised how easy it is to get a Durable, Digital and Lifestyle Loan with Bajaj Finserv, even if you’ve never used our services before. Just visit any of our 25000+ partner outlets across over 600+ cities in the country and our in-store representative shall guide you through the entire process..
For existing customers
Follow these steps to use our IVR:
- Dial 020 3957 5152 (call charges apply)
- Enter your 7-digit BFL Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
- Access to all loan details
for all your queries write to us at [email protected]
SMS <<keyword below>> to +91 92275 64444
GETEMAIL to know your current email address
UPDEMAIL <New email ID> to update your email address
GETADD to know your current mailing address
CUSTID to know your customer ID
LAN to know your Loan Account Number
EMI LAN to know your loan/ EMI details
EXPERIA to know your Experia User name and Password
PIN to know your 4 digit PIN number
FEEDBACK to share your valuable feedback
SAT Y to share positive feedback
SAT N to share negative feedback
(Your mobile number should be registered with us for this facility). Standard SMS Charges applicable
Visit our branch to:
- Change mode of payment (Swapping)
- Purchase/cancel insurance policy
- Foreclose loan
- Claim refund
To know the address of your nearest branch click here.
Follow these simple steps to log in to our Customer Portal (Experia)
- Visit customer portal
- Log in using your user ID and password
- Access all loan details
- Manage your loans
- View special offers