Durable Finance Eligibility
To apply for Durable Finance, you must be a self-employed professional and between 21 years & 65 years of age.
To apply for Durable Finance from Bajaj Finserv, the following documents will be required
|Photo id proof
|One cancelled cheque in case of ECS
|Credit program specific documents (Any one of the following)
|Photocopy of the front side of credit card
|Employee ID proof & visiting card
Photocopy of RC book (not applicable for
vehicles registered after 2004 & commercial cars)
Bajaj Finserv existing loan repayment loan account number /
schedule (subject to not later than 18 months old)
|Any other NBFC / Bank repayment schedule
|Latest salary slip
Great Indian Summer Festival
Bajaj Finserv’s shopping festival organized every summer for a duration of 3 months is the best time to shop for Consumer Durables of your choice for a multiple reasons:
- Get the best of deals on products across 200+ categories.
- Shop across 140+ cities on Bajaj Finserv EMI Finance.
- 12000+ partner outlets to choose from… including the best and biggest brands.
And that’s not all. While you shop for your favourite products, you stand a realistic chance to win unrealistic prizes from us. To give you an extent of the same, here are prizes from the last Great Indian Summer Festival conducted from April – June 2015.
- 10 Europe trips
- 7 Hyundai grand i10s
- 50 Bajaj pulsars
- 150 smart phones
- 375 JBL speakers
- Assured cash back of up to Rs. 10,000
Not yet an existing customer?
You’ll be surprised how easy it is to get a Durable Finance loan with Bajaj Finserv even if you’ve never used our services before. Just visit any of our 12000+ retail partner outlets across over 140 cities in the country and our in-store representative shall guide through the entire process.
Click here to find the nearest outlet in your city.
For existing customers
Follow these steps to use our toll free IVR
- Dial 020 3957 5152 (call charges apply) (W.e.f. 2 May 2015)
- Enter your 7-digit BFL Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
- Access to all loan details
Email email@example.com for all your queries
SMS <<keyword below>> to +91 92275 64444
GETEMAIL for your current email address
UPDEMAIL <New email> to update your email address
GETADD for your current registered email address
CUSTID to know your customer ID
LAN to know your Loan Account Number
EMI LAN to know your loan/ EMI details
EXPERIA to know your Experia user ID and password
PIN to know your 4 digit EMI card PIN
FEEDBACK to give your valuable feedback
SAT Y Give a positive feedback
SAT N to give a negative feedback
(Your mobile number should be registered with us for this facility). Standard SMS Charges applicable
Visit our branch
- Change mode of payment (Swapping)
- Purchase/cancel insurance policy
- Foreclose loan
- Claim refund
To know the address of your nearest branch click here.
Follow these simple steps to log on to our Customer Portal (Experia)
- Visit www.bajajfinserv.in
- Log in using your user id and password
- Access all loan details
- Manage your loans
- View special offers