Doctor Loan: Features and Benefits
A Doctor Loan is a unique proposition to assist the financial needs of a working doctor. Read on to know more about the unique benefits of taking a Doctor Loan from Bajaj Finserv:
Loans up to Rs.30 lakh
We offer the highest unsecured Doctor Loan amount in India. Not only do you get a loan up to Rs.30 lakh but you can also avail it online.
You can check your Doctor Loan eligibility and documents required
No guarantors. No collateral.
You don't need to provide any guarantors or give any collateral to avail a Doctor Loan from Bajaj Finserv. Learn more about how to apply for Doctor Loan online.
Flexi Loan account is an industry first facility extended to you by Bajaj Finserv to add flexibility to your finances and help you save more in the long run.
With a Flexi Loan Account, you get a credit limit in your name which you can use as per your need and only pay interest on the amount being used by you and not on the overall credit assigned.
Benefits of flexi loans
Flexi Loan offers many benefits over an existing term loan:
- You have the flexibility to pre-pay the loan with idle funds.
- You can re-avail the pre-paid amount within the drop-line facility at any time within the loan tenor timeframe without any additional documentation.
- You save on interest costs – Interest is payable only on the utilized loan amount. There is no interest levied on the pre-paid amount.
- Seamless, easy, hassle-free online transactions on the Bajaj internet portal– Experia, the self-service account access tool for drawdown and RTGS that allows you to make pre-payments to BFL through Net Banking facility.
- Nil Part payment charges for FLEXI loans
Being an existing customer of Bajaj Finserv, you automatically become eligible to receive exclusive pre-approved offers from us. These offers may include reduction of rates or a top-up loan.
Online account access
After availing a Doctor Loan from Bajaj Finserv, you would get access to all information related to your loan through our digital customer portal. Log in with your user ID/mobile number/email and password.