- Smart phones-starting from 10K
Our Partner Retailers
Purchase the latest laptops, mobiles and tablets on easy EMIs. All you need to do is pay the down payment along-with nominal processing and divide the cost of the product into monthly EMIs. Visit any of our partner retailer mentioned below and you can own your favourite mobiles, tables and laptops in a jiffy.
Digital Product Finance: Features and Benefits
Loans up to Rs.1 lakh
You can use Bajaj Finserv Digital Product Finance to buy products ranging from Rs.10,000 to Rs.1 Lakh.
Instant and on-the-spot approvals
By choosing Bajaj Finserv Digital Product Finance, you won't have to visit any branch or wait for days to get your loan approved. You can get instant approval in 3 minutes.
Apart from a few essential documents like PAN card, Electricity Bill etc. and basic information to be filled in the loan application form, most of the formalities can be completed while you are in the store choosing your favourite mobile/laptop.
Part pre-payment facility
There are times when you may have some extra cash in hand, you can choose to pre-pay a part of your loan amount which would not only reduce your overall tenure/EMIs but also help you close your loan quickly.
These points will help you understand part-prepayment better:
- You can pre-pay up to six times in a calendar year
- The minimum pre-payment amount cannot be less than the sum of 3 EMIs.
- There is no maximum limit for the pre-payment amount.
As an existing customer, you will be eligible to get exclusive pre-approved offers from us.
Online account access
Once you’ve availed a loan from Bajaj Finserv, you can get all information about your loan like payment schedule, interest certificate, repayment track and key information related to your loans through our digital customer portal.
How to Apply
There are multiple ways you can shop for lifestyle products on EMI Finance from Bajaj Finserv. Read on to know more:
With EMI card
- Just Swipe, sign and buy with your EMI (Existing Member Identification) Card without having to gather another set of documents or go through the process of applying for a loan.
Without EMI Card
As a new customer, avail your EMI card in a few simple steps as explained below:
- Visit any of our 12000+ dealer partner outlets and contact our in-store executive.
- You will need to fill an application form and submit the required documents. (Our executive will help you fill the application form).
- Choose your credit program wisely and check the documents submitted before you finalize your purchase.
To find out our partner stores in your city, just fill in the name of the city in the ‘Find nearest store partner’ tab in the Quick Links section to the right of the page.
Apply online for an EMI Card
- Apply for a lifestyle finance EMI Card online on our Customer Portal.
- Make an online payment of Rs. 299 after you’ve applied.
- Wait 7-10 days and the EMI Card will be delivered to your registered address.
Eligibility & Documentation
Age -23 Years
Eligibility criteria & documentation are based on profile
- Photo Id Proof
- Address Proof
- One cancelled cheque in case of ECS
- Credit program specific documents (Any one of the following)
- Credit card front side photocopy
- Visiting card & Employee Id proof
- Photocopy of RC book (Not applicable for
vehicles registered after 2004 & commercial cars)
- Bajaj Finserv existing loan repayment Loan Account Number /
Schedule (subject to not later than 18 months old)
- Any other Bank/NBFC repayment schedule
- Latest salary slip
Fees & Charges
- Smart Phone/Laptop/Tablets - Rs. 749/-
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is Digital Product EMI Finance?
A. Digital Product EMI Finance is a facility to offer loans towards the purchase of Smart Phones, Laptops & Tablets.
Q2. Where in India is Digital Product EMI Finance currently available?
A. We are currently offering Digital Product EMI Finance in over 32 cities in India, and adding more cities every day. To find out our partners in your city, just fill in the name of the city in the 'Find our partner' section to the right of your page.
Q3. How can I avail of this loan?
A. Once you have decided on the Digital Product that you wish to purchase, all you have to do is to walk into any of our partner retailers in any of the cities mentioned above and contact our representative and he/she will take you through the whole process of availing this loan. It's quick, easy and simple.
Q4. What are the features and benefits of Digital Product EMI Finance?
A. Please check the section on Features and Benefits for more details.
Q5. What documents do I need to submit to procure this loan?
A. Please check the section on Eligibility and documents for more details.
Q6. How do I get loan related documents such as NOC, Statement of Accounts and other related documents?
A. Just call our 020 – 3957 5152 (Call charges applicable) Alternatively, you can log onto your account on the Customer Portal and download the necessary documents.
Q7. What is the rate of interest payable on availing Digital Product EMI Finance?
A. Under Digital Product EMI Finance, you don't have to pay any interest whatsoever.
Not yet an existing customer?
You’ll be surprised how easy it is to get a Digital Product Finance loan with Bajaj Finserv even if you’ve never used our services before. Just visit any of our 5000+ retail partner outlets across over 32 cities in the country and our in-store representative shall guide through the entire process.
Click here to find the nearest outlet in your city.
For existing customers
Follow these steps to use our toll free IVR:
- Dial 020 3957 5152 (call charges apply) (W.e.f. 2 May 2015)
- Enter your 7-digit BFL Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
- Access to all loan details
[email protected] for all your queries
SMS <<keyword below>> to +91 92275 64444
GETEMAIL for your current email address
UPDEMAIL <New email> to update your email address
GETADD for your current registered email address
CUSTID to know your customer ID
LAN to know your Loan Account Number
EMI LAN to know your loan/ EMI details
EXPERIA to know your Experia user ID and password
PIN to know your 4 digit EMI card PIN
FEEDBACK to give your valuable feedback
SAT Y Give a positive feedback
SAT N to give a negative feedback
(Your mobile number should be registered with us for this facility). Standard SMS Charges applicable
Visit Our branch to:
- Change mode of payment (Swapping)
- Purchase/cancel Insurance policy
- Foreclose loan
- Claim refund
To know the address of your nearest branch Click Here.
Follow these simple steps to log on to our customer portal (Experia)
- Visit www.bajajfinserv.in
- Log in using your User ID and Password
- Access all loan details
- Manage your loans
- View special offers
Visit any of our 5500+ partner stores to avail Bajaj Finserv EMI Finance on Smartphones & Tablets
Terms & Conditions