Eligibility and Documents
To shop for clothes and accessories across 1350+ stores, you must be Bajaj Finserv EMI Card holder.
If you are an EMI Card holder with ECS - Visit your nearest store and simply swipe and divide all you buy into no cost EMIs.
If you are an EMI Card holder without ECS - Submit below documents to the nearest Bajaj Finserv branch.
- Open ECS mandate duly signed (open ECS is same as other ECS with an extended period so that you don’t have to give a fresh ECS for your purchases in future)
- One cancelled cheque
- KYC documents (government issued photo ID proof and residence proof)
- One passport size photograph
Not an existing customer?
You’ll be surprised how easy it is to get a Durable, Digital and Lifestyle Loan with Bajaj Finserv, even if you’ve never used our services before. Just visit any of our 16000+ partner outlets across over 160 cities and 232 rural locations in the country and our in-store representative shall guide you through the entire process.
For existing customers
Follow these steps to use our toll free IVR:
- Dial 020 3957 5152 (call charges apply)
- Enter your 7-digit BFL Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
- Access to all loan details
for all your queries write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SMS <<keyword below>> to +91 92275 64444
GETEMAIL for your current email address
UPDEMAIL <New email> to update your email address
GETADD for your current registered email address
CUSTID to know your customer ID
LAN to know your Loan Account Number
EMI LAN to know your loan/ EMI details
EXPERIA to know your Experia user ID and password
PIN to know your 4 digit EMI card PIN
FEEDBACK to give your valuable feedback
SAT Y give a positive feedback
SAT N to give a negative feedback
(Your mobile number should be registered with us for this facility). Standard SMS Charges applicable
Visit our branch to:
- Change mode of payment (Swapping)
- Purchase/cancel insurance policy
- Foreclose loan
- Claim refund
To know the address of your nearest branch click here.
Follow these simple steps to log in to our Customer Portal (Experia)
- Visit customer portal
- Log in using your user ID and password
- Access all loan details
- Manage your loans
- View special offers