Chartered Accountant Loan: Features & Benefits
Also known as ‘Business Loan for Chartered Accountant’, this is a loan for consultants and practicing Chartered Accountant working in a government / private organization. If you’re looking to expand your scale of operations, this Chartered Accountant Loan by Bajaj Finserv is something that ties together multiple benefits along with quick approvals and a low rate of interest.
Loans up to Rs.35 lakh
We provide Chartered Accountant Loans up to Rs.35 lakh, the highest loan amount offered by any online loan provider in India.
No guarantors. No collateral.
No guarantors or collateral is required to avail of our Chartered Accountant Loan.
Choose from flexible repayment tenors – ranging from 12 months to 60 months.
Bajaj Finserv offers an industry first facility, the Flexi Loan account, which brings a certain degree of flexibility to how you manage your finances and allows you to save more. Under this scheme, you are allotted a credit limit, which you can use as per your discretion and pay interest on the amount utilized and not on the overall credit assigned.
Benefits of flexi loans
Flexi Loan has a host of benefits:
- Option of prepaying the loan when you have surplus funds.
- The amount pre-paid can be re-availed within the drop-line facility whenever you want, during the loan tenor, without any additional documentation.
- Interest is paid only on the amount utilised; hence you save on interest costs.
- Transact seamlessly on our online customer portal, Experia. Drawdown and pre-payment is easy and hassle free on customer portal.
- Nil pre-payment charges for Flexi loans.
Existing customers receive exclusive pre-approved loan offers from time to time. Avail of these offers at attractive rate of interest.
Online account access
Get access to your loan account details and transact online through our Customer Portal- Experia. Log in with your user id / mobile number/ email and password.
To know more about Chartered Accountant Loan, please refer FAQs.