How to apply for a business loan / SME loan
A: The online way
Step 1: Click here to apply
Step 2: Fill in the mandatory details, & click Submit
Step 3: Our representative will get in touch with you along with your pre-approved offer.
B: Simply SMS
Step 1: SMS ‘BL’ to 9773633633
Step 2: Our representative will get in touch with you along with your pre-approved offer.
Line of Credit
Business loan allows you to avail ‘Line of Credit’ facility, also known as ‘Flexi line’.
Line of Credit is a unique credit facility given to our loan applicants, wherein
you are approved for certain limit of credit/ loan, for a said duration. The monthly
installment for Line of Credit will consist only of the interest amount and will
not have a principal component on a monthly basis. The principal amount of loan is
to be repaid at the end of the tenure of the facility. Hence, it acts as a big saving
arm to your cash flows.
Benefits of Line of Credit
- Your monthly instalment is only the interest amount charged for the month, unlike
any other term loan
- You can deposit the funds when in access and withdraw fund when required in business,
and you will be charged interest only on the amount utilized by you.
- The limit may drop along the tenor (Dropline) or remain constant throughout the tenor,
giving you maximum availability of funds throughout the tenor.
- No additional cost levied on withdrawals/ drawdowns
- Access all your loan related information or transactions online at our customer portal
- Convert your term loan into line of credit, anytime of the year
- Bullet repayment option available at the end of the year.
Contact us at our toll free number: 020 3957 4151
- And Enter your 7-digit BFL Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati,
Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
Or write to us at: [email protected]
Or Visit our office branch. To know the address of your nearest branch Click here
Or access your loan account online at our Experia- customer portal