How to apply for a business loan from Bajaj Finserv
A: The online way: 2-easy steps to apply online for a Business Loan from Bajaj Finserv
Step 1: Click here to apply
Step 2: Fill in the mandatory details, & click Submit
Step 3: Our representative will get in touch with you along with your pre-approved offer.
B: Via your smartphone: 1-easy steps to apply for a Business Loan from Bajaj Finserv
Step 1: SMS ‘BL’ to 9773633633
A Bajaj Finserv representative will get in touch with you shortly.
Line of credit facility
Business loan allows you to avail ‘line of credit’ facility, also known as ‘flexi line’. Line of Credit is a unique credit facility given to our loan applicants, wherein you are approved for certain limit of credit/ loan, for a said duration. The monthly installment for Line of Credit will consist only of the interest amount and will not have a principal component on a monthly basis. The principal amount of loan is to be repaid at the end of the tenure of the facility. Hence, it acts as a big saving arm to your cash flows.
Benefits of Line of Credit
- Your monthly instalment is only the interest amount charged for the month, unlike any other term loan.
- Access all your loan related information or transactions online at our customer portal
- You can opt to part- prepay your loan amount, anytime of the year, with no additional charges.
- No additional cost levied on withdrawals/ drawdowns
- Convert your term loan into line of credit, anytime of the year
- Bullet repayment option available at the end of the year.
For existing customers
Follow these simple steps to use our toll free IVR
- Dial 020 3957 4151
- Enter your 7-digit BFL Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages : English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
Write to us at [email protected] with your queries
SMS <<keyword below>> to +91 92275 64444
GETEMAIL for your current email address
UPDEMAIL <New email> to update your email address
GETADD for your current registered email address
CUSTID to know your customer ID
LAN to know your Loan Account Number
EMI LAN to know your loan/ EMI details
EXPERIA to know your Experia user ID and password
PIN to know your 4 digit EMI card PIN
FEEDBACK to give your valuable feedback
SAT Y Give a positive feedback
SAT N to give a negative feedback
(Your mobile number should be registered with us for this facility). Standard SMS Charges applicable
Visit our branch to:
- Change mode of payment (Swapping)
- Purchase / cancel an Insurance Policy
- Foreclose your loan
- Claim a refund
To know the address of your nearest branch Click here
Follow these simple steps to log on to our Customer Portal (Experia)
- Visit www.bajajfinserv.in
- Log in using your username / mobile number / email id and password
- Access all loan details
- Manage your loans
- View special offers