It is easy to apply for a Business Loan from Bajaj Finserv. You can apply for a Business Loan offline, or online.
To apply for a Business Loan offline, all you have to do is SMS ‘BL’ to 9773633633. Our representative will then get in touch with you along with your pre-approved offer. Once you submit the required documents with our representative, your loan will be sanctioned without delay.
In order to know how to apply for a business loan online, just read these simple steps:
Fill out the online application form here, with your personal, business, and financial details.
Receive your pre-approved loan offer from our representative, who will contact you within 24 hours of your application.
Submit the required documents with our representative. Once these have been verified, your loan will be disbursed to your bank account.
Line of Credit
Business loan allows you to avail ‘Line of Credit’ facility, also known as ‘Flexi line’.
Line of Credit is a unique credit facility given to our loan applicants, wherein
you are approved for certain limit of credit/ loan, for a said duration. The monthly
installment for Line of Credit will consist only of the interest amount and will
not have a principal component on a monthly basis. The principal amount of loan is
to be repaid at the end of the tenure of the facility. Hence, it acts as a big saving
arm to your cash flows.
Benefits of Line of Credit
- Your monthly instalment is only the interest amount charged for the month, unlike
any other term loan
- You can deposit the funds when in access and withdraw fund when required in business,
and you will be charged interest only on the amount utilized by you.
- The limit may drop along the tenor (Dropline) or remain constant throughout the tenor,
giving you maximum availability of funds throughout the tenor.
- No additional cost levied on withdrawals/ drawdowns
- Access all your loan related information or transactions online at our customer portal
- Convert your term loan into line of credit, anytime of the year
- Bullet repayment option available at the end of the year.
Contact us at our toll free number: 020 3957 4151
- And Enter your 7-digit BFL Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati,
Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
Or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Visit our office branch. To know the address of your nearest branch Click here
Or access your loan account online at our Experia- customer portal