Business Loan Eligibility
Here’s a list of the Business Loan customer profiles that we consider:
Documents required for a business loan
Bajaj Finserv requires a select number of documents when evaluating your business
loan application. These include:
- Passport size photograph
- KYC documents
- Business proof: Certificate of business existence
- Relevant Financial documents
- Bank account statement of the previous month(s)
Line of Credit
Business loan allows you to avail ‘Line of Credit’ facility, also known as ‘Flexi
line’. Line of Credit is a unique credit facility given to our loan applicants,
wherein you are approved for certain limit of credit/ loan, for a said duration.
The monthly installment for Line of Credit will consist only of the interest
amount and will not have a principal component on a monthly basis. The principal
amount of loan is to be repaid at the end of the tenure of the facility. Hence,
it acts as a big saving arm to your cash flows.
Benefits of Line of Credit
- Your monthly instalment is only the interest amount charged for the month, unlike
any other term loan
- You can deposit the funds when in access and withdraw fund when required in business,
and you will be charged interest only on the amount utilized by you.
- The limit may drop along the tenor (Dropline) or remain constant throughout the
tenor, giving you maximum availability of funds throughout the tenor.
- No additional cost levied on withdrawals/ drawdowns
- Access all your loan related information or transactions online at our customer
- Convert your term loan into line of credit, anytime of the year
- Bullet repayment option available at the end of the year.
Contact us at our toll free number: 020 3957 4151
- And Enter your 7-digit BFL Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati,
Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
Or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Visit our office branch. To know the address of your nearest branch Click here
Or access your loan account online at our Experia- customer portal