Pursuant to provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, any amount that remains unclaimed for a period of seven years will get transferred to the Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) administered by the Central Government.
- Unclaimed Dividend for last 7 years as on 31 March 2022
- Unclaimed Matured deposit and interest on Fixed Deposit for last 7 years as on 31 March 2022
Further, pursuant to provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, all shares in respect of which dividend has not been paid or claimed for seven consecutive years or more shall be transferred in the name of IEPF by the Companym/bajajfinserv/web/in/en/global/document/corporate/bfl/bfl-investor-relations/shareholders-information/finance-investor-relations-unclaimed-dividends/unclaimed-or-unpaid-dividends/dividends-as-per-section-124-2-FY-2018-19.xls. Any claimant of shares transferred above shall be entitled to claim the transfer of shares from IEPF in accordance with such procedure prescribed IEPF Rules.
Click here to know about status of your unclaimed dividend/ shares
Details of dividend remaining unclaimed as on 90th day from date of declaration:
- Unclaimed dividend - FY 2018-19
- Unclaimed dividend - FY 2019-20 (interim)
- Unclaimed dividend - FY 2020-21