Features and benefits of corporate mutual fund
Commission-free MF investments
0% commission on direct plans of mutual funds across asset management companies. (AMCs)
Multi-level authorisation matrix
All orders placed follow a predefined authorisation matrix (initiator/approver) before being executed.
Investment policy check with Guardrails
Using this feature, you can set up investment guardrails basis the internal investment policy of your organisation.
Detailed analysis of your investments
Get downloadable reports for analysing and tracking the valuation of your investments.
Bajaj Finance offers you a one-stop solution for all your needs in mutual fund investments. Our corporate mutual fund platform provides you with a wide range of features and benefits to manage all your investments.
Here are the features offered in detail and why you should register on Bajaj Finance’s Corporate Mutual Fund platform.
1. A fully digital all-in-one do-it-yourself (DIY) platform for transacting in mutual funds for corporates:
- A multi-hierarchy/multi-login platform
- Complete digital onboarding
- Paperless transaction capability
- Option to invest in direct plans across AMCs
- Track and analyse your existing investment portfolio through 24 customised reports
- Backend integration with BSE StarMF for seamless execution
2. Invest in direct plans of mutual funds
- We offer direct plans across AMCs with a 0% commission on your investments.
3. Inbuilt multi-level authorisation matrix for executing end-to-end transactions online
- Option to set transaction-wise multi-level authorisation matrix
- Set authorisation level as per employee hierarchy and/or transaction amount
- All orders placed follow a predefined authorisation matrix before being executed
4. Use the ‘Guardrails’ feature to check any policy breach
- A total of 17 guardrails are available for customisation and implement
- Guardrails validation will check for breaches every time a new order is placed
- Option for transaction ‘Authoriser’ to view all the guardrails/parameters that are getting breached and make decisions
- Simple and easy to access a colour coded tabular representation of guardrails breach status
- A provision in the system to generate reports for post-facto monitoring of guardrails breach after the investment is completed, and email notifications regarding any impact on guardrails
- Ease of tracking portfolio based on guardrails and the option to take corrective action
5. Track external mutual fund investments portfolio
6. Option to track mutual fund investments across group companies/subsidiary companies through a single login.
7. No fees/charges* applicable for the first year on the platform – Exclusive to select Bajaj Finance customers.
How to invest in mutual funds
If you are an existing investor, you can continue your investment journey by following the below steps:
- 1 Click on the ‘Invest Online’ button
- 2 Log in with your user ID and password
- 3 Select the ‘Transact’ option from the menu and complete your mutual fund transaction
However, if you are a new investor, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.
Bajaj Finance has launched an online mutual fund platform for corporate investors. They get a wide variety of features and investment options across various mutual funds with just a few clicks.
An industry-first initiative, this investment platform is being launched to enable corporates to invest in direct mutual funds across AMCs and rule engine integration to set and monitor general investment guidelines.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks; read all scheme related documents carefully.
Bajaj Finance Limited ('BFL') is registered with RBI as a deposit accepting Non-Banking Financial Institution, and with the Association of Mutual Funds in India ("AMFI") as a distributor of third-party Mutual Funds (shortly referred to as 'Mutual Funds').
Customers interested in investing in Direct Mutual Funds may consider placing their investments through Bajaj Finserv Direct Limited ("BFDL"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv Limited and is registered with SEBI as an Investment Advisor with Registration no. INA000016083. Mutual Funds are available to resident Indians only on the BFDL platform and NOT available to any person residing outside the territorial jurisdiction of India. It may be noted that BFL is merely referring potential customers who may evince interest in investing in Direct Mutual Fund Schemes to BFDL, without risk or responsibility on the part of BFL.
BFL does NOT provide investment advisory services in any manner or form. BFL does NOT perform risk profiling of the investor and does NOT carry independent research or analysis, including on any Mutual Fund schemes or other investments. NO customised/personalised suitability assessment is done by BFL. Further, BFL does NOT provide any guarantee of return on investment. Hence, the final investment decision shall at all times exclusively remain with the investor alone, and BFL shall not be liable or held liable for any consequences thereof.