Applying for car insurance is easy and just requires a few steps. The best way is to apply online:
1. The insurer’s website will provide your car insurance quote based on your details
2. Provide your vehicle details, like the model, make, sub-type, fuel type, registration details, etc.
3. Select the type of car insurance policy you want, like- Comprehensive or Third Party
4. Answer the insurer’s questions and fill in your personal details
5. Select the policy value, start date, and premium payout durations
6. You will get a quote for your car insurance
7. Customise your policy with add-on covers
8. If you are satisfied with the final quote, fill in an easy online application form
Disclaimer - *Conditions apply. This product is offered under the Group Insurance scheme wherein Bajaj Finance Limited is the Master policyholder. The insurance coverage is provided by our partner Insurance Company. Bajaj Finance Limited does not underwrite the risk. IRDAI Corporate Agency Registration Number CA0101. The above mentioned benefits and premium amount are subject to various factors such as age of insured, lifestyle habits, health, etc (if applicable). BFL does NOT hold any responsibility for the issuance, quality, serviceability, maintenance and any claims post sale. This product provides insurance coverage. Purchase of this product is purely voluntary in nature. BFL does not compel any of its customers to mandatorily purchase any third party products.”
Did you know, a good CIBIL score can help you get a better deal on loans and credit cards?