With the increase in unemployment, people today are looking for self-employment. Many of them are buying vehicles for commercial use, especially passenger-carrying vehicles, to make a better income. Considering this fact, having a backup plan for any financial loss and accidental injury is extremely important. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance brings you a commercial vehicle package policy that offers benefits like loss or damage against natural calamities, man-made calamities and many more to the vehicle owner and passengers.
This policy provides cover against own damage like fire explosion, self-ignition or lightening, burglary, housebreaking or theft, riot and strike, natural calamities, terrorist activities, accident by external means, etc.
In case a third party suffers any bodily injury or death while the vehicle is in use or any damage to property caused using the vehicle, then the policy provides cover against third-party liability.
The policy covers any personal accident that results in death, partial disability, or permanent total disablement. The scale of compensation is decided as per the scale of the loss incurred or pre-decided compensation slabs.
Get claim under this policy if your vehicle is used to tow a disabled vehicle without any reward, which means you haven’t charged for the service. The benefit of indemnity is only with the insured vehicle and does not cover damage to the towed vehicle or property being conveyed thereby.
If you are a vehicle owner who gives driving classes, then you can also get your vehicle covered under this policy. The policy provides optional cover to get your vehicle protected and get the benefits mentioned in the policy document.
• Electronic and electrical fittings: The policy provides optional cover for electrical fittings and fixtures. If there is failure in any such part during an accident, then you can get coverage for the same.
• CNG or LPG Kit: This policy gives you optional cover for CNG and LPG kits in case of any damage, as mentioned in the policy document.
• IMT 23: Additionally, you can opt for the cover of 50% of a company’s liability for items like lamps, tires, tubes, mudguards, bonnets, side parts, bumpers, headlights, and paintwork of damaged portions.
Here are the details covered under the policy:
|Bajaj Allianz Commercial Vehicle Package Policy|
|Service Provider Name||Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|Depreciation||Charged based on the insured declared value|
LPG & CNG KIT
Electronic and Electrical fittings
To register your claim, follow these few steps:
Register your claim:
Call the Toll-Free Numbers 08698010101/1800-209-0144 /1800-209-5858 and provide the basic details like:
• Contact number
• Engine and chassis number
• Date and time of the accident
• Description and location of the accident
• Vehicle inspection address
• Kilometre reading
Send in Your Vehicle for Repair:
• Move your vehicle to the garage from the accident spot (in case of an accident) or have it towed to avoid further damage.
• Should your vehicle not be found within 90 days, ask the police to issue a Non-Traceable Report (an undertaking that they are yet to find your vehicle) and hand over the report to us.
Survey and Claim Settlement
• Submit the copy of documents to your preferred garage or dealer and have them tallied with the originals
• Is the damage not too severe? Only got a cracked windshield or a bumper that has come off loose? In that case, we suggest you let our Motor OTS (On-The-Spot) service take over
• We will repair your vehicle (within X working days) at a network garage of your preference, deliver it to your doorstep and pay the garage directly
• You will only have to pay the excesses (as mentioned in the policy) and the depreciation value as informed by the surveyor
• With Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance, you can secure your vehicle and avail of a host of other add-ons such as Roadside Assistance.
You can follow these simple steps to buy this policy:
You will need the following documents to purchase the plan:
BFL Helpline: 08698010101
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Helpline Number: 1800-209-0144 /1800-209-5858
E-mail – email@example.com
Mailing address:Ground Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Off Pune-Ahmednagar Road, Viman Nagar, Pune – 411014.
Bajaj Finance Limited (BFL) is a registered corporate agent of third party insurance products of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited, HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited, Future Generali Life Insurance Company Limited, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited, Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited, ACKO General Insurance Limited, Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited, Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Limited, and Manipal Cigna Health Insurance Company Limited under the IRDAI composite registration number CA0101. Please note that BFL does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. Your purchase of an insurance product is purely voluntary after you exercise independent due diligence on the suitability, viability of any insurance product. Any decision to purchase an insurance product is solely at your own risk and responsibility and BFL shall not be liable for any loss or damage that any person may suffer, whether directly or indirectly. This product provides insurance coverage under Bajaj Allianz commercial vehicle package policy UIN: IRDAN113RP0027V01200102
*Please refer to the insurer's website for Policy Wordings. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, and exclusions please read the product sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
Did you know, a good CIBIL score can help you get a better deal on loans and credit cards?