Bajaj Allianz's Extra Care Plus Plan provides additional coverage over and above your current healthcare plan. A sedentary lifestyle coupled with huge medical costs is the crucial driver for us to have an additional health plan in place. This plan comes with affordable premium rates thus making us prepared to manage the expenses arising out of accidents and unforeseen medical emergencies.
This has a wide variety of sum insured options for you to select from and customise it as per your medical needs. It comes with top-up benefits like emergency air ambulance cover, maternity expenses, free medical check-ups and many more.
The plan offers cashless facility through 5500+ registered network hospitals by Bajaj Allianz.
Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Plus Plan covers in-patient hospital expenses which include:
• Room rent/boarding and nursing expenses
• ICU rent/ boarding and nursing expenses
• Fees of medical practitioner, surgeon, anaesthetist, nurses and specialist Doctor
• Operation theatre charges, anesthesia, surgical appliances, diagnostic tests, medicines, blood, oxygen and cost of prosthetic and other devices or equipment if implanted internally like pacemaker during a surgical process
The insurance policy covers medical costs incurred due to an illness or injury 60 days immediately before hospitalisation.
The plan covers the medical costs incurred due to an illness or injury 90 days immediately after hospitalisation.
The plan covers medical expenses as listed in the policy brochure under inpatient hospitalisation treatment cover for day-care procedures/surgeries. The treatment should be taken as an inpatient in a hospital or day-care centre and not in the outpatient department.
The policy covers an organ donor's treatment up to the sum insured.
• The insured under this policy gets ambulance expenses coverage of up to Rs. 3,000. The transportation cost is covered for moving between hospitals in a hospital ambulance or an ambulance provided by any ambulance service provider.
• The plan covers expenses incurred against an aeroplane or helicopter for rapid ambulance transportation from the site of the first occurrence of the illness/accident to the nearest hospital.
The plan covers maternity and medical expenses of a new-born baby limited to a maximum of two deliveries or termination(s) or either, during the lifetime of the insured person as below:
• Covers medical expenses for maternity including complications of maternity over and above the aggregate deductible limit as specified under the policy schedule.
• Covers expenses towards lawful medical termination of pregnancy during the policy period.
• Inpatient hospitalization expenses of pre-natal and post-natal hospitalization.
This plan offers income tax benefit as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act on the premiums paid for this policy.
|Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Plus|
|Policy Type||Individual/Family Floater|
|Entry Age||Minimum Entry age for proposer/ spouse/ dependent parents: 18 years
Maximum Entry Age for proposer/ spouse/ dependent parents: 80 years
Minimum Entry age for dependent Children - 3 months
Maximum Entry Age for dependent Children - 25 years
For Dependent Children- Renewable up to 35 years
|Tenure||One, two and three years|
|Sum Insured||Rs. 3 lakh - Rs. 50 lakh|
|Number of members covered||6 members (2 adults +4 children)|
Health Insurance helps you to be stress-free while dealing with medical contingencies due to sickness and accidental injuries. The plans are available starting from Rs. 1783, with maximum coverage of Rs. 50 lakh.
The following mandatory documents will be needed to purchase the policy:
Cashless treatment is only available at a network hospital registered with Bajaj Allianz. To avail of the cashless treatment, the following procedure must be followed:
If pre-authorization under cashless claim procedure mentioned above is denied by the insurer or if treatment is taken in a hospital other than a network hospital or if you do not wish to avail the cashless facility, then the following procedure must be followed:
BFL Helpline Number – 08698010101
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Helpline Number:1800-209-0144 /1800-209-5858
E-mail – email@example.com
Mailing address: Ground Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Off Pune-Ahmednagar Road, Viman Nagar, Pune – 411014.
*For claim related issues please refer your policy document or certificate of insurance (COI).
Conditions apply. This product is offered under the Group Insurance scheme wherein Bajaj Finance Limited is the Master policyholder. The insurance coverage is provided by our partner Insurance Company. Bajaj Finance Limited does not underwrite the risk. IRDAI Corporate Agency Registration Number CA0101. The above-mentioned benefits and premium amount are subject to various factors such as the age of insured, lifestyle habits, health, etc. (if applicable). BFL does NOT hold any responsibility for the issuance, quality, serviceability, maintenance, and any claims post-sale. This product provides insurance coverage under product name: Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Plus Policy, UIN: BAJHLIP20147V021920. Please refer insurer's website for Policy Wordings. Purchase of this product is purely voluntary. BFL does not compel any of its customers to mandatorily purchase any third-party products.
Did you know, a good CIBIL score can help you get a better deal on loans and credit cards?