Any vehicle purchased for carrying goods needs similar protection as your private vehicle. To help you with this, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. brings you the Commercial Vehicle Package Policy that allows you to mitigate your financial loss to some extent. This policy provides you with a host of coverage benefits like reimbursement on damaged vehicle claims, claiming the loss of life, or permanent or partial injury.
Get indemnity against loss or damage of the vehicle or its accessories by fire, explosion, self-ignition, riot or strike, malicious act, terrorist activity, by a landslide.
The benefit of the IDV is deemed to be the sum insured fixed at the commencement of each policy period for the insured vehicle. It is based on the manufacturer's selling price and the model of the insured vehicle at the commencement of insurance or renewal. It is also adjusted for depreciation as per the schedule given in the policy wordings.
Any third-party liabilities due to an accident caused by or arising out of the use of the vehicle are covered under the policy. Hence you are protected against an amount that include costs and expenses in respect of death or permanent or partial bodily injury, damage to property caused using the vehicle, or during loading or unloading of the vehicle.
If your insured vehicle is used to tow a disabled vehicle, you are eligible for the benefit. The benefit of indemnity is only for the insured vehicle and does not cover damage caused to the towed vehicle or property being conveyed thereby.
The policy provides a claim for any personal accident that results in to death, partial disability, or permanent total disablement. The scale of compensation is as per the loss incurred or pre-decided compensation slabs.
Additionally, IMT 23 endorsement can offer you relief for up to 50% of costs against damages to items usually not covered in a commercial vehicle policy such as lamps, tires, tubes, mudguards, bonnet, side parts bumper, headlights, and paintwork of damaged portions.
The policy offers add-on cover against legal liability arising out of death or bodily injury of employees caused during operation, maintenance, and loading and unloading of goods carrying vehicles.
Here are the details covered under the policy:
|Bajaj Allianz Commercial Vehicle Package Policy|
|Service Provider Name||Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|Depreciation||Charged based on the insured declared value|
You can follow these simple steps to buy this policy:
To register your claim, you can follow these few steps:
Register your claim:
Call the toll-free numbers 08698010101/1800-209-0144 /1800-209-5858 and provide your basic details like:
• Contact number
• Engine and chassis number
• Date and time of the accident
• Description and location of the accident
• Vehicle inspection address
• Kilometre reading
Send in your vehicle for repair:
• Move your vehicle to the garage from the accident spot (in case of an accident) or have it towed to avoid further damage.
• In case your vehicle hasn’t been found within 90 days, then ask the police to issue a non-traceable report (an undertaking that they are yet to find your vehicle) and hand over the report to us.
Survey and claim settlement
• Submit the copy of documents to your preferred garage or dealer and have them tallied with the originals
• In case your vehicle has suffered less damage, for example, only the windshield got cracked or the bumper has come off loose, then let the insurer’s Motor OTS (On-The-Spot) service take over
• The insurer will repair your vehicle (within X working days) at their network garage of your preference, deliver your vehicle at your doorstep and pay the garage directly
• You will only have to pay the excesses (as mentioned in the policy) and the depreciation value as informed by the surveyor
• With Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance, you can secure your vehicle and avail of a host of other add-ons such as roadside assistance.
You will need the following documents to purchase the plan:
BFL Helpline: 08698010101
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Helpline Number: 1800-209-0144 /1800-209-5858
E-mail – email@example.com
Mailing address:Ground Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Off Pune-Ahmednagar Road, Viman Nagar, Pune – 411014.
Bajaj Finance Limited (BFL) is a registered corporate agent of third party insurance products of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited, HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited, Future Generali Life Insurance Company Limited, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited, SBI General Insurance Co. Ltd, ACKO General Insurance Co. Ltd., Niva Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited, Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Limited, and Manipal Cigna Health Insurance Company Limited under the IRDAI composite registration number CA0101.
Please note that BFL does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. Your purchase of an insurance product is purely voluntary after you exercise independent due diligence on the suitability, viability of any insurance product. Any decision to purchase an insurance product is solely at your own risk and responsibility and BFL shall not be liable for any loss or damage that any person may suffer, whether directly or indirectly. This product provides insurance coverage under Bajaj Allianz commercial vehicle package policy UIN: IRDAN113RP0027V01200102
*Please refer to the insurer's website for Policy Wordings. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, and exclusions please read the product sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
Did you know, a good CIBIL score can help you get a better deal on loans and credit cards?