Nanoo Gobidram Pamnani
Nanoo Gobindram Pamnani (born February 26, 1945) is an Economics (Honours) graduate from Bombay University and also holds a Bachelor of Science (Economics) from London School of Economics (Majored in Economics and Econometrics).
He had a 40-year long stint with Citibank, N.A., where he held many key positions and handled various senior assignments both in India and abroad:
- Director for Citibank, N.A., Asia Pacific Group
- Chief Executive Officer, Citibank, N.A., India
- Non – executive Chairman of Citibank, N.A., India
- Vice President, Citibank, N.A., Emerging Markets (Asia, Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe, and Middle East and Africa)
- Vice President, Citibank, N.A., Asia Pacific Private Banking Group
- Chief Executive Officer, Citibank, N.A.,Philippines
Based in Singapore, Mr. Pamnani’s focus was primarily on bank acquisitions and establishing new Centres of Excellence for software and business processing across Asia Pacific.
Mr. Pamnani was responsible for Corporate and Investment Banking and Consumer Banking, and additionally was also the Regional Head for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal.
Based in London, as the Director of Operations and Technology for over 70 countries.
Mr. Pamnani acted as the Business Head for Private Banking businesses across Asia Pacific, excluding Japan while being based out of Singapore.
Based in Manila, Mr. Pamnani was involved in the country debt rescheduling process.
Bajaj Auto Ltd
Bajaj Finserv Ltd
Bajaj Finance Ltd
Bajaj Holdings & Investment Ltd