Suffering from a major illness or injury due to accidents is common these days. Some of the accidents can be severe enough to cause a total or partial disablement permanently. Such injuries need time to heal and their treatment can be quite expensive as well. Therefore, it is always better to have some financial aid to cope up with the treatment costs and hospitalization expenses. Bajaj Finserv is offering Comprehensive Permanent Partial Disablement Cover by collaborating with Manipal Cigna Health Insurance. This medical insurance provides comprehensive coverage if you suffer from the partial disablement in the form of an illness or injury that is sustained due to an accident. A high coverage amount of Rs. 1,00,000 is provided if you suffer from the permanent partial disablement and this amount will certainly reduce some of your financial burden during the treatment.
Premium Including GST (Rs. )
Sum Insured (Rs. )
Rs. 1 lakh
Eligibility Criteria: Individuals belonging to the age group of 18 to 65 years can apply for this policy.
Plan Validity: The policy is valid for 1 year.
The insured person will be eligible for the coverage if he/she suffers from permanent partial disablement due to an illness/injury due to an accident, event, or illness/injury caused due to perils like fire, lightening, explosion, etc. A percentage of the sum insured will be paid as per the nature of the permanent partial disablement that are given in the below table:
|Nature of Permanent Partial Disablement||Percentage of the Sum Insured payable unless specified otherwise|
|i. Total and irrecoverable loss of sight in one eye||50%|
|ii. Loss of one hand or one foot||50%|
|iii. Loss of all toes - any one foot||10%|
|iv. Loss of toe great - any one foot||5%|
|v. Loss of toes other than great, if more than one toe lost, each||2%|
|vi. Total and irrecoverable loss of hearing in both ears||50%|
|vii. Total and irrecoverable loss of hearing in one ear||15%|
|viii. Total and irrecoverable loss of speech||50%|
|ix. Loss of four fingers and thumb of one hand||40%|
|x. Loss of four fingers||35%|
|xi. Loss of thumb- both phalanges||25%|
|xii. Loss of thumb- one phalanx||10%|
|xiii. Loss of index finger-three phalanges||10%|
|xiv. Loss of index finger-two phalanges||8%|
|xv. Loss of index finger-one phalanx||4%|
|xvi. Loss of middle/ring/little finger-three phalanges||6%|
|xvii. Loss of middle/ring/little finger-two phalanges||4%|
|xviii. Loss of middle/ring/little finger-one phalanx||2%|
|Waiting period type||Waiting Period|
|Initial Waiting Period||30 days|
|Specific Illness Waiting Period||2 days|
A waiting period from the date of inception that is specified in the policy schedule/insurance certificate shall be considered for any treatments, medical or surgical expenses, or any other complications that have resulted during the course of the treatment. The waiting periods shall be applicable to the following diseases as per the waiting periods mentioned in the policy schedule/insurance certificate:
- a. Cataract,
- b. Hysterectomy for Menorrhagia or Fibromyoma or prolapse of Uterus unless necessitated by malignancy myomectomy for fibroids.
- c. Knee Replacement Surgery (other than caused by an Accident), Non-infectious Arthritis, Gout, Rheumatism, Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis, Joint Replacement Surgery (other than caused by Accident), Prolapse of Intervertebral discs (other than caused by Accident), all Vertebrae Disorders, including but not limited to Spondylitis, Spondylosis, Spondylolisthesis, Congenital Internal.
- d. Varicose Veins and Varicose Ulcers.
- e. Stones in the urinary uro-genital and biliary systems including calculus diseases.
- f. Benign Prostate Hypertrophy, all types of Hydrocele.
- g. Fissure, Fistula in anus, Piles, all types of Hernia, Pilonidal sinus, Hemorrhoids and any abscess related to the anal region.
- h. Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media (CSOM), Deviated Nasal Septum, Sinusitis and related disorders, Surgery on tonsils/Adenoids, Tympanoplasty and any other benign ear, nose and throat disorder or surgery.
- i. Gastric and duodenal ulcer, any type of Cysts/Nodules/Polyps/internal tumors/ skin tumors, and any type of Breast lumps (unless malignant), Polycystic Ovarian Diseases
- j. Any Surgery of the genito-urinary system unless necessitated by malignancy.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ button and share your basic details in the online application form.
Check and confirm your application by entering the OTP received on your mobile number.
Pay the premium via credit/debit card, UPI, mobile wallet, or any other available online payment mode.
You will receive the details of your membership via email/whatsapp.