Flexi Business Loans are the new way of borrowing funds in India, where you get access to a pre-approved loan limit based on your credit ratings. Borrow funds whenever you need them and prepay when you have additional funds in hand. Find out more about our Flexi Business Loan, what it has to offer and how self-employed Individuals can benefit from it.
Withdraw money from your loan account without extra documentation.
Part-prepay your loan when you have extra funds, without any charge.
Opt to pay only interest as EMI, which reduces EMI amount by up to 50%.
Multiple withdrawals, without additional documentation or charges.
Withdraw and part-prepay funds through the online customer portal, Experia, for hassle-free and smooth processing.
Interest charged on a daily basis, as per amount utilized at the end of the day.
Click here to go to our online form. Fill all the details and submit the form.
To get an instant approval, select your required loan amount and tenor.
Our representative will get in touch with you to collect the required documents.
The money will be credited to your loan account.
Withdraw the funds you need and transfer them to your bank account within 2 hours.
SMS “SOL” to 9773633633 OR give a missed call on 9211175555
• You should be between 25-58 years old.
• Your business should have a vintage of at least 3 years.
• Your business should have its Income Tax returns filed for at least the past 2 years.
• Your business should have its previous year’s turnover duly audited by a CA.
• You should be one of the following: Self-employed professionals (SEP), self-employed non-professional (SENP), an entity such as a partnership, a limited liability partnership, a private limited or closely held limited company.
Keeps these documents at hand
Here’s a quick comparison between a Term Loan, a Flexi Loan and a Flexi Loan with an option to pay only interest as EMIs
Loan Sanction Amount: 10,00,000 | Amount Utilized: 5,00,000 | Rate of Interest: 18% | Tenure: 5 years
Term Loan – The sanctioned amount is disbursed to your account.
Flexi Loans – The sanctioned amount is assigned to your loan account. Borrow only as much as you need from it.
Term Loan – Interest is charged on the full amount.
Flexi Loans – Interest is charged only on the utilized amount.
Term Loan – EMI = Interest + Principal.
Flexi Loans – Choose to pay only interest as your EMI. Repay principal at the end of the loan tenor.