Heart diseases is amongst the most critical illness in the world and as per a report by the WHO, out of the total deaths occurred in the world, 16% are caused due to heart diseases. Similar to this critical illness, there are several other critical illnesses that can take months of treatment and can incur heavy medical expenses. Therefore, it is always advisable to have a critical illness benefit insurance plan so that you can cover for such medical emergencies.
To provide a cover for most prevalent 36 critical illnesses, Bajaj Finance has devised its Lifestyle Protection Group Insurance Policy Critical Illness Cover – 36 Critical Illnesses from Manipal Cigna Health Insurance which offers a cover for 36 critical illness with a sum insured upto Rs. 3 Lakhs.
Eligibility Criteria: Individuals between the age group of 18-65 years can avail this policy.
Plan Validity: The policy is valid for a period of 1 year.
- Cancer of specific severity
- Myocardial Infarction (First Heart Attack – of Specific Severity)
- Open Chest CABG
- Open Heart Replacement or Repair of Heart Valves
- Coma of Specified Severity
- Kidney Failure Requiring Regular Dialysis
- Stroke Resulting in Permanent Symptoms
- Major Organ/ Bone Marrow Transplant
- Permanent Paralysis of Limbs
- Motor Neuron Disease with Permanent Symptoms
- Multiple Sclerosis with Persisting Symptoms
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Aorta Graft Surgery
- Deafness (Loss of Hearing)
- Blindness (Loss of Sight)
- Aplastic Anemia,
- Coronary Artery Disease
- End Stage Lung Disease
- End Stage Liver Failure
- Third Degree Burns (Major Burns)
- Fulminant Hepatitis
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Benign Brain Tumor
- Apallic Syndrome
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Medullary Cystic Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Loss of Speech
- Systemic Lupus Erythematous
Waiting Period Name
Critical Illness Waiting Period
Click on the ‘Buy Now’ button on this page and share your basic details in the online application form.
Check and confirm your application by entering the OTP received on your mobile number.
Pay the premium via credit/debit card, UPI, mobile wallet, or any other available online payment mode.
You will receive the details of your membership via email.