- Durable Finance
- Personal Loan
- Home Loan
- Loan Against Shares
- Doctor Loan
- Lifestyle Finance
- Extended Warranty
- Pay Online
Loan Against Property
Name*Please Enter Your Name.
Mobile numberEnter Your Valid Mobile No.
Email IdEnter Your Valid Email Id.
City*Please Enter Your City. we won't be present in this city
Profession*Please Select Your Profession.
Nature of Business*Please Select Your Nature Of Business.
Industry Type*Please Enter Your Industry Type.
Annual Business Turnover (in Lacs)*Please Enter Your Annual Business Turnover.
Annual Turnover (in Lacs)*Please Enter Your Annual Turnover.
Loan Amount Requirement. (in Lacs)*Please Enter Your Required Loan Amount. Loan Amount to Range From to .
End use of your requirement*Please Select End use of your requirement.
Annual Rental Income (if any)Enter Your Annual Rental Income.
Gross ProfitEnter Your Gross Profit.
Property TypePlease Select Your Property Type.
Property ValuePlease Select Your Property Value.
Property LocationEnter Your Property Location.
Features and Benefits
We deploy technology and apply innovation to create unique and compelling propositions that help you do what you always wanted to do. Hereunder are a host of unique features and benefits that you enjoy with Loan Against Property from Bajaj Finserv. Most of these features are industry firsts and come only with our portfolio of offerings. Read on to know more:
Part Prepayment facility
Our part prepayment facility allows you to part prepay any amount on your loan, provided that each prepayment transaction should be equal to sum of 3 EMIs or more. There is no limit on the maximum amount you can pay. This is subject to your clearing your first EMI.
Nil Foreclosure charges
Now you can choose to foreclose your loan anytime during your loan tenure without paying any foreclosure charges.
As an existing LAP customer, you can avail of the unique FlexiSaver facility. Bajaj Finserv is the first non-bank in the country to offer a unique and innovative capability, offering you a combination of Term Loan and Credit Line facility with unique feature to save interest and manage cash flow efficiently.
Online Account Access
View all your loan account information like repayment track, interest certificate, payment schedule and transact on your account on our Customer Portal - Experia. Log in with your Username/Email/Mobile Number and Password from wherever you are and access your loan account details.
Customized Insurance Schemes
Group Credit Protection Plus from Bajaj Allianz
- Level term Plan, which means you are covered for the complete amount despite reduction/ prepayment of loan amount.
- Coverage for the complete tenure of the loan up to a maximum of 18 years.
Bajaj Allianz SFSP Policy
Bajaj Allianz’ SFSP Policy offers a comprehensive insurance cover for your home (i.e. residential building) against various contingencies to ensure that your prized possession is always safe!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1. What is the maximum loan against property that I can get from Bajaj Finserv?
- Q2. How do you determine my eligibility for a loan and the loan amount?
- Q3. If a property is jointly owned by an individual and his/her relatives, can he/she take a loan against this property?
- Q4. What is BFRR? How does it change?
- Q5. How often do Interest rates change?
- Q6. I have taken a loan just one month back. How does change in interest rates work for me?
- Q7. What is the current BFRR (Bajaj Floating Reference Rate)?
- Q8. What is the impact of change in Interest Rate?
- Q9. What if I don’t want my loan tenure to change as a result of change in the Interest rate? Can I change my EMI or do I have any other options?
- Q10. Are the interest rates going to change in the future?
- Q11. Can I repay the loan ahead of schedule?
- Q12. I have taken a sanction on floating rate and have not availed any disbursement till date, how will the change impact me?
- Q13. Can I request for change in loan tenure and EMI?
- Q14. Can Bajaj Finance Limited change the Spread between BFRR loan against property interest rates and customer interest rates?
Q1. What is the maximum loan against property that I can get from Bajaj Finserv?
A.Bajaj Finance offers up to Rs. 21 Crores as Loan against Property and 50 Crores as Lease Rental Discounting
Q2. How do you determine my eligibility for a loan and the loan amount?
A. We consider the following factors to determine eligibility and loan amount
- Valuation of Property (Fair market value)
- Existing obligations, if any
- Stability/Continuity of employment/Business
- Past borrowing track record
Q3. If a property is jointly owned by an individual and his/her relatives, can he/she take a loan against this property?
A. All the co-owners of the considered property need to come in as co-applicants to the loan.
Q4. What is BFRR? How does it change?
A. BFRR is Bajaj Floating Reference Rate which is used as benchmark rates for loan against property customers. Any change in BFRR results in equivalent change in LAP customer’s ROI. BFRR is changed based on market conditions and cost of funds of the company.
Q5. How often do Interest rates change?
A. As per our re-pricing policy, interest rates are reviewed every two months and a decision is taken whether to change the interest rates or keep it unchanged.
Q6. I have taken a loan just one month back. How does change in interest rates work for me?
A.As per our re-pricing policy, interest rates will be changed only for those cases which are at least 3 months old. In your case, change in FRR will not have an immediate impact on interest rate of your loan. However once your loan is 3 months old, any changes in FRR in last 3 months will change your effective rate basis the margin on your loan.
Q7. What is the current BFRR (Bajaj Floating Reference Rate)?
A.Current BFRR (Bajaj Floating Reference Rate) is 20.15% effective since 5th Mar 2014.
Q8. What is the impact of change in Interest Rate?
A. The increase/ decrease in the Interest rate will by default increase/decrease the tenure of the loan with no change in the existing EMI.
Q9. What if I don’t want my loan tenure to change as a result of change in the Interest rate? Can I change my EMI or do I have any other options?
A. You can increase / reduce your EMI with no change in original tenure post repricing. You can make a part pre-payment and keep both the EMI and tenure same or ask for change of both the EMI and the tenure. These options are available to you without any additional fee. Please call our helpline number 1800-209-4151 for more details.
Q10. Are the interest rates going to change in the future?
A. These are market-determined rates and it is not possible for us to predict interest rate movements ahead of time.
Q11. Can I repay the loan ahead of schedule?
A. Yes, you can repay the loan ahead of schedule, without the payment of any foreclosure charges subject to clearance of the first EMI
Q12. I have taken a sanction on floating rate and have not availed any disbursement till date, how will the change impact me?
A. You are given a margin against Internal FRR in your sanction terms & conditions. In case you take the disbursement within the validity period mentioned in your sanction letter, your rate of interest will be calculated on the current FRR. For example, if Internal FRR at the time of loan sanction is 20.00% and margin offered to you was (-2.00%), thereby effective rate offered was 18%. If Internal FRR comes down to 18.50%, your effective rate of interest would be (18.50%- 2.00%) = 16.50%
Q13. Can I request for change in loan tenure and EMI?
A. Yes, you can request for change in your loan tenure and EMI in following circumstances:
- After repricing of your loan due to change in BFRR.
- At the time of making part prepayment in your loan account.
Please call us at our central helpline number or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Q14. Can Bajaj Finance Limited change the Spread between BFRR loan against property interest rates and customer interest rates?
A. The Spread between BFRR and Customer Rate of Interest is fixed and will not change except in situation where customer rate is higher than Max Rate Cap as per Proactive Repricing Policy*. Change in spread will always be done to give advantage of BFL Max Rate Cap as per Proactive Repricing Policy to customer and maintain customer rate at Max Cap Rate. In case of decrease in BFRR no change in spread / margin will be done.
*Refer Proactive Repricing Policy in Section Agreement and T&C of Loan against Property
Not yet an existing customer?
Visit a branch, call us on 18001033535 or SMS 'LAP' to 9773633633
For Existing Customers
IVR – Toll Free
- Dial 18001033535
- Enter your 7-digit BFL Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages : English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
- Access all your loan details
Write to us at email@example.com to clear all your queries
SMS << keyword below >> to +91 92275 64444
GETEMAIL for your current email address
UPDEMAIL < New email > to update your email address
GETADD for your current registered email address
CUSTID to know your customer ID
LAN to know your Loan Account Number
EMI LAN to know your loan/ EMI details
EXPERIA to know your Experia user ID and password
PIN to know your 4 digit EMI card PIN
FEEDBACK to give your valuable feedback
SAT Y Give a positive feedback
SAT N to give a negative feedback
(Your mobile number should be registered with us for this facility). Standard SMS Charges applicable
Visit our branch
- Change of mode of payment (swapping)
- Purchase/cancellation of Insurance policy
- Foreclosure of loan
To know the address of your nearest branch Click Here
Customer Portal (Experia)
- Select 'Customer Portal ' from the login option
- Log in with your Username/Email/Mobile Number and Password
- Access all loan details
- Transact on your loan account
- View special offers