- Durable Finance
- Personal Loan
- Home Loan
- Loan Against Shares
- Lifestyle Finance
- Extended Warranty
- Pay Online
Features and Benefits
Introducing India’s lowest interest rate of 9.99% on an online Home Loan, exclusively from Bajaj Finserv.
What’s more is you only incur a 1% processing fee when you apply online
Home Loan +
A unique offering to our home loan customers who are buying ready to occupy property. While we fund your dream home we also understand that you need to spend on the fixtures and fittings to make the place yours. As a part of the overall package, we offer you a separate amount exclusively for this.
If you have purchased your property within the last 12 months with your own funds, you can avail of our refinance option and take a loan up to the registered value of your property.
Part Prepayment facility
You can prepay any amount per prepay transaction not less than 3 EMIs. There is no limit on the maximum amount. This is subject to your clearing your first EMI. You need not give cheques / DD / come to branch since now you can also prepay sitting at your home / office through our Online Customer Portal – Experia.
Nil Foreclosure charges
You can choose to foreclose your loan anytime during your loan tenor without paying any foreclosure charges.
Online Account Access
Get all information about your loan like repayment track, interest certificate, payment schedule etc through our customer portal - Experia. Just log in with your Username/Mobile number/Email ID and password to access information and transact on your loan account.
Customised Insurance Schemes
Group Credit Protection Plus from Bajaj Allianz
Non Medical Loan & Life Insurance of up to Rs. 300 Lacs
Level term Plan, which means you are covered for the complete amount despite reduction/prepayment of the loan amount
Coverage for the complete tenure of the loan up to a maximum of 30 years
Bajaj Allianz SFSP Policy
Bajaj Allianz’ SFSP Policy offers a comprehensive insurance cover for your home (i.e. residential building) against various contingencies to ensure that your prized possession is always safe!
Star Health Package Policy
Bajaj Allianz Star Health Policy covers upto 5 lacs and the benefits are payable for each day of hospitalization which gets doubled in case of ICU admission. Moreover, the premiums paid get income tax benefit upto Rs. 15,000
What is Property Dossier?
Property Dossier is another industry first value added service offered to Mortgage customers of Bajaj Finserv.
Buying a property is a big investment decision which requires huge finances. There are various aspects of property which are critical to evaluate prior to buying a property but however, are generally missed by the buyers to check. This may result in wrong decision of buying a fraudulent property or huge financial losses to the customer.
Property Dossier is a customized report that guides the customer through all the legal and technical aspects of owning a property in a simple and crisp manner. It also covers general property knowledge tips as well as all macro factors like property index of the city, important property tips etc.
1. Legal Report:
It details out the title flow of the property and opinion on its overall legal aspects
2. Valuation Report:
It contains the fair market value of the property along with robust opinion on regulatory approvals
3. Property credit history:
It gives access to the mortgage information of the property to prevent fraudulent transactions on the property. It has detailed information on the chain of property owners and summaries of all loans on the property. It consists of 2 important reports
- Property CIBIL report
- CERSAI check report
Market Dynamics reports:
It provides bird’s eye view of the real estate market of the city with specific focus on infrastructure, price indexes, demand-supply trends and investment opportunities.
5. Loan Documents:
This section contains List of Documents submitted to BFL and amortization chart
Key value proposition to customer are as follows:
- In India, legal complexities of a property are highest. With property dossier, customer is assured of the Property Title and Legality with clear reports rather than blindly relying on checks done by financier
- Valuation report in Property Dossier acts as a proof of current market valuation of the property
- Property Credit history ( CIBIL, CERSAI report) enables customer to be assured of no fraudulent or misrepresentation of property related transactions in the past
- Comprehensive property analysis covering property city trends, infrastructure and connectivity, real estate market trends and investment opportunities.
- Exhaustive Good to know section which provides knowledge on process of share certificate transfer, Mutation, electricity bill ownership transfer, property tax and home loan registration
- Important property tips on what to do in case of loss of property documents and execution of property will in India
Property buyer always has anxiety pertaining to the property s/he is going to purchase. In India most of property related records are still not available online, making it extremely difficult for a buyer to check previous transactional and legal records of the property s/he is going to buy. To top it up, Legal records are very complex in nature and makes it very difficult for a common man to understand them. From technical side many approvals are required to be procured prior to construction of the property from various government authorities. Whether the developer has complied with all the norms and taken requisite approvals is not feasible for an individual buyer to verify. These are important compliances required to be checked before buying a property.
“To summarize, Property Dossier is as a One Stop information package to customers and can act as a complete guide on his pre and post property transaction”
To apply,write to us at email@example.com or call us on our toll free number 1800 209 4151
Click here to view the live demo of the Property Dossier.
3 EMI free Months
Bajaj Finserv focuses on the ease of repayment through multiple flexible options that make it easier for the customer to repay their loans.
Most of the savings of a Salaried customer are invested in his/her own contribution and registration / stamp duty etc. Even after stretching for maximum loan tenors, the EMI burden is a significant outflow and forms the biggest monthly outflow component. A 3 month EMI grace period will help manage / plan monthly expenses and give a cushion to the customer to plan his finances.
Cash Flow planning for a self employed customer is most critical for his business / financials. A 3 month EMI holiday will help plan his cash flow better and reinvest the same in his business. For Balance Transfer cases, a customer paying the EMIs to the BT Bank gets a 3 month breather in cash outflows which would help in his financial planning.
This scheme would ensure our customers are comfortable during the first 3 months post the property transaction.
|Particulars||In normal Scheme||In EMI Holiday Scheme|
|Home Loan amount||10,000,000||10,000,000|
|EMI Holiday offered||-||3|
To know more, click here
Eligibility and Documents
You are an Indian Resident
You are at least 28 years of age when the loan is sanctioned
You are a salaried individual with a work experience of 5 years or more
The minimum Loan amount is Rs.70 Lacs in case of Delhi and Mumbai, Rs.50 Lacs for
Bangalore, Chennai and Chandigarh and Rs.30 Lacs for all other locations
|Date of Birth Proof||Yes|
|Income Details||IT Returns/ Form 16 for the last 2 years and last 3 months Salary Slips|
|Business Continuity Proof||Appointment Letter/ Salary Slips|
|Bank Account Statements||For Last 3 months|
*Kindly note that the list of documents mentioned is indicative. During loan processing additional documents may be asked for .The same will be appropriately communicated to you as and when required.
Fees and Charges
|Types of fees||Charges Applicable|
|Processing Fees||0.5% of the loan amount for Salaried Individuals|
|Loan Statement Charges||NIL|
|Interest & Principle Statement Charges||NIL|
|PDC Swap Charges||NIL|
|EMI bounce charges||Rs.1000 for every bounce|
|Penal Interest||2.00% p.m|
|Foreclosure Charges *||NIL|
|Part Prepayment charges *||NIL|
*Applicable following 1st EMI clearance.
Property Search Services
Searching for the perfect property is a task that requires guidance, at each step. We want to ensure that you get the best possible assistance right from search to purchase.
Click here to share your details and our Relationship Manager will get in touch with you.
- Access to structured real estate market information through newsletters and reports
- Property search through the most credible, trained resources
- Periodic updates on newly launched properties
- Option of funding your property requirements from Bajaj Finance Limited
- Special offers only for Bajaj Finance Limited customers
- ‘Property Helpline’ to answer your real estate queries
- Property valuation services at a preferential tariff
Interior Design Consultancy Services
At Bajaj Finance Limited, we understand your needs and are in the business of crafting only the finest products and services with you in mind. In pursuit of bettering our best, we’re delighted to announce yet another privilege for you with Interior Design Consultancy services – at half the cost, exclusively for our Home Loan customers.
We've partnered with 24 professional Interior Designers across 6 cities, bringing their design expertise to create your home.
Features & benefits of this service
- An industry first initiative giving you exclusive access to professional home designers in six leading cities in India - Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune
- The advantage of access to skilled, professional services at half the price
- An end to end home solution right from white label property search services, finance for your dream home, and now, interior design consultancy services too
- Easy, online access to select an Interior Designer, through our customer portal - Experia
- The option of a Total Loan* to fund the entire designing, should you choose one of these designers to design your home
*Total Loans are provided at the sole discretion of Bajaj Finserv, guided by internal policies and criteria
How to apply
- You will receive a Customer ID and Password for access to your loan account on our customer portal – Experia, post approval of your Home Loan
- You could access profiles of the Interior Designers on Experia and make a selection
- You would then need to agree to the terms and conditions of the service and submit the application
- An email will be sent to you confirming your application on your registered email ID
- Post this, the Interior Designer/Partner will contact you
- If you are a Home Loan or a salaried Home Loan customer of Bajaj Finance Limited in any of the 6 locations - Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune
- This offer is valid on ready-to-move-in property and under-construction properties (where the loan is fully disbursed)
- This offer is not valid on plots, plots under construction and self-construction cases
What services would the Interior Design Consultancy package cover?
- Site visits - a site visit is done where the designer will meet the client personally, assess the site, understand client requirements which could then be transformed into concepts and plans
- Survey & create a floor plan** - if the client does not have a blue print of the space, the designer would need to arrange a survey, post which a floor plan is drawn to scale. This floor plan will give the client a top view showing the relation between and placement of the various spaces and rooms. In most cases a floor plan is provided by the builder..
- Furniture layout - this layout depicts the placement of furniture within the space - the designer will submit at least 2 furniture layouts depicting position of furniture and accessories like cabinets, upholstery, rugs etc.
- Moodboards - a collage/ composition comprising text and image of various materials, textures, colors creating a look and feel of the home.
**Most property developers provide floor plans to their clients. In this case a survey may not be required to create a revised floor plan.
Monthly Real Estate Report
Our partnership with Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) comes with an exclusive bundle of benefits, one of which is a monthly all-India property research report released by JLL. This report contains all you need to know about the latest trends in real estate across all major cities in India.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1. What is the maximum amount I can get as Home Loan from Bajaj Finance Limited?
- Q2. How do you determine my eligibility for a loan and the loan amount?
- Q3. Can I get approval for a Home Loan without finalizing on my property?
- Q4. What is the maximum tenor that I can get for my Home Loan?
- Q5. How is the interest calculated on my Home Loan?
- Q6. On what basis does the internal FRR change?
- Q7. How often do interest rates change?
- Q8. Do you provide any Moratorium Period?
- Q9. Do you Pro-actively do Downward Re-pricing?
Q1. What is the maximum amount I can get as Home Loan from Bajaj Finance Limited?
A.We offer up to Rs.15 Crore as Home Loan for self employed customers and up to Rs.10 crore for salaried customers.
Q2. How do you determine my eligibility for a loan and the loan amount?
A. We consider the following factors to determine eligibility and loan amount:
- Valuation of Property (Fair market value)
- Existing obligations, if any
- Stability/Continuity of employment/Business
Q3. Can I get approval for home loan without finalizing on my property?
A. Yes, based on your income eligibility, we can offer you an in-principle approval for your Home Loan. Based on this, you can identify the property you need to buy. The final sanction of your Home Loan will be based on the assessment of the identified property.
Q4. What is the maximum tenor that I can get for my Home Loan?
A. We offer a maximum repayment tenor of up to 20 years for Self Employed customers and up to 25 years for salaried customers.
Q5. How is the interest calculated on my Home Loan?
A. The interest is calculated on monthly reducing balance at the prevailing rate of interest of your loan. Bajaj Finance Limited offers Floating Interest Rates linked to the internal Floating Reference Rate (referred to as BFL FRR).
Q6. On what basis does the internal FRR change?
A. Internal FRR is the benchmark reference rate. This is determined basis the market conditions and the cost of funds for the company. These changes depend on various external factors and economic conditions.
Q7. How often do Interest rates change?
A. As per our re-pricing policy, interest rates are reviewed every 2 months and a decision is taken whether to change the interest rates or keep it unchanged.
Q8. Do you provide any Moratorium Period?
A. We provide a re-pricing holiday for our newly acquired customers for a period of 3 months i.e. will be re-priced post completion of 3 months from the month of booking of the loan. The case will be recommended for re-pricing in the third month and the re-pricing will be effected in the fourth month, post booking of all such new Loans.
Q9. Do you Pro-actively do Downward Re-pricing?
A. As a goodwill gesture and to maintain transparency with our valued existing customers, we ensure through our pro-active downward re-pricing strategy, that none of our existing customers are more than 75 bps over and above the last 3 months average sourcing rate. Any customer who is higher than 75 bps from our last 3 months average sourcing rate, we carry out downward re-pricing of the rate of interest for all such customers to bring them to max 75 bps above the last 3 months average sourcing rate. This is a bi-annual exercise. This is yet another Industry first for any NBFC in the country.
Not yet an existing customer?
You can visit our branch or call us at 1800 1033535 or SMS “HOME” to 9773633633
For Existing Customers
Call us on our toll free IVR
- Dial 1-800-209-4151
- Enter your 7-digit Bajaj Finance Limited Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
- Get access to all your loan details
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all your queries.
SMS <<keyword below>> to +91 92275 64444
GETEMAIL for your current email address
UPDEMAIL <New email> to update your email address
GETADD for your current registered email address
CUSTID to know your customer ID
LAN to know your Loan Account Number
EMI LAN to know your loan/ EMI details
Customer Portal to know your Experia user ID and password
PIN to know your 4 digit EMI card PIN
FEEDBACK to give your valuable feedback
SAT Y to give a positive feedback
SAT N to give a negative feedback
(Your mobile number should be registered with us for this facility). Standard SMS Charges applicable
Visit Our Branch
Change of mode of payment (swapping)
Purchase/cancellation of Insurance policy
Foreclosure of loan
Log in using your Username/ Email ID/ Mobile number and Password
Access all your loan details
Manage your loans
View special offers
Agreements and T&C
The floating interest rate for Home Loan is linked to the internal Floating Reference Rate. It is the benchmark reference rate for Bajaj Finance Limited and is determined based on the prevalent market conditions and the cost of funds, as the cost of funds reduces/increases or as market conditions change internal FRR may be increased or reduced. The current FRR is 20.15% effective 4th March 2014. Any revision in this rate would impact the interest rate on the floating interest rate loans. The increase/decrease in the Interest rate will by default increase/decrease the loan tenor up to permissible as per BFL norms. In case of increase in interest rate, if you want to retain your existing EMI/Tenor, you will have an option of making a part prepayment and keeping your EMI/Tenor constant. No additional charges would be levied for the same. The communication on the changes (Increase/decrease) in the rate of interest would be sent by mail.
Proactive Repricing Policy
During the entire tenor of your loan, under no scenario will your Rate of interest exceed by 0.75% over the last quarter average Bajaj Finance acquisition rate. The pricing increase happens only in the scenario of an increase in the Cost of Funds and this policy is being put in place as a proactive measure to ensure that there is no inordinate increase in your loan pricing against new acquisitions and there is always parity for your loan. If a customer rate of interest exceeds the current BFL last quarter average acquisition rate by 0.75%, then such cases are reviewed every year in April and October and proactive correction is done in the rate by bringing it down to BFL last quarter average acquisition rate + 0.75%. For example if a customer Loan Account rate of interest is 12.00% in April/October v/s our last quarter average acquisition rate of 11.00% then in April / October we will review the same and revise the customer loan account rate of interest downwards equal to BFL last quarter average acquisition rate + 0.75%. i.e. 11.75% without any reduction in BFRR. This is done by increasing the spread / margin between your rate and BFRR.
The pricing increase happens only in the scenario of an increase in BFRR due to increase in our cost of funds and this policy is being put in place as a proactive measure to ensure that there is no inordinate increase in your loan pricing against new acquisitions and there is always reasonable parity between old and new customer rates
Exclusions:-Customer who will not be part of this policy
Exclusions:-Customer who will not be part of this policy
Less than 6 EMI Paid Accounts
Flexi Saver Loans
Loan against Plot
Loan Accounts where there are 3 or more EMI’s are dishonoured in last 12 months prior to Proactive Repricing day.
Loan Accounts who have ever delayed EMI Payment by more than 30 Days during tenor of the loan
Financial Fitness Report
We launched the Financial Fitness Report (FFR) for our Salaried customers in December 2013.
Through this report we would educate and create financial and credit awareness among Salaried customers, one of our many value added services we provide. We have partnered with a firm called Credit Vidya who possesses the expertise in preparing the FFR for our customers.
The FFR is a concise, crisp, customized and easy to understand report, available at just Rs.749, for select existing customers, covering the following:
- A customers’ Credit Score
- Demystifying the credit score for the customer and informing him about his performance across various components of the score
- Key monetary ratios & savings potential which would provide awareness to a customer about his financial leverage
- Recommendations to the customer with respect to his credit behavior
- DO’s & DON’T’s of good credit behavior
Click here to view a sample copy of the report
How to Apply
The Financial Fitness Report is only available to select existing customers who have an offer on our Customer Portal.
To view the FFR offer, a customer must log in to the Customer Portal with a Username/Email ID/Mobile Number and Password.
Alternately a Salaried customer could seek information about the FFR from our Sales / Credit Manager during the Personal loan application process. The report for a new customer is priced at 999/-
Post application for a FFR, the report is generated within 3 days post disbursal of the loan and emailed to the customer on the email ID provided by him/her.