Home Loan: Features and Benefits
Home Loan +
A unique offering to our home loan customers who are buying ready to occupy property. While we fund your dream home we also understand that you need to spend on the fixtures and fittings to make the place yours. As a part of the overall package, we at Bajaj Finserv offer you a separate amount exclusively for this purpose.
With the Home Loan+ facility you would not have to worry about applying for a separate Personal Loan or a Home Improvement Loan either. Spend the time on making your house your home than on documents. Learn more about Home Loan eligibility and documents.
Flexi Loan account is an Industry first facility extended by Bajaj Finserv. The advantage of the product is that you can pre-pay and drawdown money within the drop-line facility using a self-service process, which is easy and hassle-free. Once you avail the Flexi facility, you stand to benefit by saving interest cost by pre-paying any additional / idle funds that you may have, without any interest being levied on the part-paid amount.
Flexi Loans offers many benefits over an existing Term Loan:
- You have the flexibility to pre-pay the loan with idle funds.
- You can re-avail the pre-paid amount within the drop-line facility at any time within the loan tenor timeframe without any additional documentation.
- You save on Interest costs – Interest is payable only on the utilized loan amount. There is no interest levied on the pre-paid amount.
- Seamless, easy, hassle-free online transactions on the Bajaj internet portal– Experia, the self-service account access tool for drawdown and RTGS that allows you to make pre-payments to BFL through Net banking facility.
Top Up Loan
A Top Up loan is an exclusive option for our Home Loan Balance Transfer customers that give them the freedom to borrow money over and above the initial Home Loan amount.
Applying for and maintaining multiple loans can be quite a hassle. If you’ve bought land, you’ll most certainly need to get a Home Construction Loanto fund your construction activities. A Top-Up Loan on your existing loan will hasten the process and save you lots of time and energy.
- Attractive interest rates
- Preapproved offers
- Quick Processing with Minimal Documentation
Online account access
Once you’ve availed a Home Loan from Bajaj Finserv, you can get all information about your loan like payment schedule, interest certificate, repayment track and key information related to your loans through our Home Loan digital customer portal.
Property Search Services
Searching for the perfect property is a task that requires proper guidance, at each step. We want to ensure that you get the best possible assistance right from search of the property to purchase of the property. Click here for more details
For details about Home Loan agreements, terms and conditions.or have any questions, you can refer to our Home Loan FAQsor can contact us at a nearest Bajaj Finserv office.
Not yet an existing customer?
You can visit our branch or call us at 1800-103-3535 or SMS 'SHOL' to 9773633633
For existing customers
Call us on our toll free IVR
- Dial 020 3957 4151 (call charges apply) (W.e.f. 2 May 2015)
- Enter your 7-digit Bajaj Finserv Customer ID
- Select from various IVR options
- Access IVR in 10 languages:English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam
- Get access to all your loan details
For online customer portal click here
- Log in using your user ID and password
- Access all loan details
- Manage your loans
- View special offers
Write to us at email@example.com
for all your queries.
SMS <<keyword below>> to +91 92275 64444
||To receive the download URL for mobile app
||Know your current email address
|UPDEMAIL <New Email ID >
||Know your current email address
||Know your current mailing address
||Know your customer ID
||Know your Loan Account Number (LAN)
||Know your loan/EMI details
||Know your Customer Portal username and password
||Know your 4 digit EMI Card PIN
||Statement of account
||No objection certificate
Give your valuable feedback
Give a positive feedback
Give a negative feedback
(Your mobile number should be registered with us for this facility). Standard
SMS charges applicable
Visit our branch
- Change of mode of payment (swapping)
- Purchase/cancellation of insurance policy
- Foreclosure of loan
To know the address of your nearest branch
Financial Fitness Report
We launched the Financial Fitness Report (FFR) for our Salaried customers in December 2013.
Through this report we would educate and create financial and credit awareness among Salaried customers, one of our many value added services we provide.
We have partnered with a firm called Credit Vidya who possesses the expertise in preparing the FFR for our customers.
The FFR is a concise, crisp, customized and easy to understand report, available at just Rs.749, for select existing customers, covering the following:
- A customers’ Credit Score
- Demystifying the credit score for the customer and informing him about his performance across various components of the score
- Key monetary ratios & savings potential which would provide awareness to a customer about his financial leverage
- Recommendations to the customer with respect to his credit behavior
- DO’s & DON’T’s of good credit behavior
Click here to view a sample copy of the report
How to Apply
The Financial Fitness Report is only available to select existing customers who have an offer on our Customer Portal.
To view the FFR offer, a customer must log in to the Customer Portal with a Username/Email ID/Mobile Number and Password.
Alternately a Salaried customer could seek information about the FFR from our Sales / Credit Manager during the Personal loan application process. The report for a new customer is priced at 999/-
Post application for a FFR, the report is generated within 3 days post disbursal of the loan and emailed to the customer on the email ID provided by him/her.